186 Posts
Gorgeous even in the base!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Those are good looking wheels. Proof that the Fpace looks good in any color and any wheel size. You'll be smiling when all that rubber you have gives you an even more refined ride. ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Trek you are a special butterfly in that rarefied air do you even need your own thread? I love the Caesium Blue but wanted more than the FE had so I got an S in dark sapphire blue.

·
Registered
83 Posts
DSG, I really do love those wheels but that's some tall rubber and I give up some handling... not that it's bad, believe me

·
Registered
83 Posts
Can't wait for someone else to post DSB pics here. I think we've all been surprised by the metallic subtleties to our colors. In bright light from certain angles there is a beautiful purple to the DSB

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Can't wait for someone else to post DSB pics here. I think we've all been surprised by the metallic subtleties to our colors. In bright light from certain angles there is a beautiful purple to the DSB
Hopefully we will be posting our DSB w/ black pack and 20" black blades in 2 weeks or less. Got discharged from port Thursday. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got the same combo as JWreck, but mines not due for handover until 7/20. Will post once I get it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hopefully we will be posting our DSB w/ black pack and 20" black blades in 2 weeks or less. Got discharged from port Thursday. :)
JWreck would you mind telling which port and when your car arrived there? My DSB S w/black pack has been sitting in the port of Brunswick since 5/23. Vista says it will arrive at dealer 6/10, but I can hope that it too was discharged on Thursday if yours was at the same port.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I saw that same car at my dealer. It looked great :)! Someone here in Portland got it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts