Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received email from Jaguar USA advertising Jaguar Owners Insurance via AON. I run a quote and it was comparable to my current insurance quote.

I was wondering if anyone knows about the real advantage to the Jaguar owners to get the insurance via AON as a Jaguar.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Received that too. I think they list them out in the email, full replacement (non-depreciated) cost for the first 24 months, which seems to mean $70k sale = $70k toward replacement even if you’ve owned it 18 months. Imagine it goes back to regular depreciated value after that. OEM parts for repairs/replacements. “Comparable rental” could mean many things, and a few other perks.
I didn’t get a quote since it says they run a credit check, it didn’t specify hard pull or not and don’t want to impact a potential refi this month.
I think they would be hard pressed to beat my current rate with progressive though.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@NixMo I saw that listed in the Email too, but I wonder how different it is if I am using a different insurance company. For example, for using OEM parts, I had my car in the body shop after the incident with deer. As far as I can tell - they used OEM parts. Isn't it a standard practice, unless the owner tells otherwise?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts