Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I purchased a very slightly used F-Pace last month. As expected, when I tried to activate the Incontrol app, it said the vehicle was registered to someone else. Dealer gave me the run around, so I called Customer Service. They said to email and specific account to get it switched. I did that with no response. Followed up a week later, no response. Followed up recently (~3.5 weeks), no response.

Was frustrated, of course.

Called CS again. Got a super helpfull agent. I sent him the proof of purchase, he put me in contact with a DB rep who directly fixed the problem, then on to another CS agent who finalized it all. Then they gave me a couple $100 in free vouchers for service, etc. All wrapped up in < 1 day. Now I can start by car via my iPhone!!!

*Verdict*: Once you get their attention, *Jaguar Customer Service was excellent*. Don't give up, and you'll (hopefully) be happy to. Props to the agents who helped me!

·
Registered
936 Posts
It sounds like you did get quality customer service after a month. However, I wouldn't exactly consider that a win.

Your post highlights the lack of knowledge and poor communication that seems - based on my experience - to plague portions of JLRNA and its dealer network. While the fact that this seemingly basic issue took more than one phone call to fix is annoying, the continuous lack of response (and essentially blowing you off in the hope that you go away) is completely unacceptable.

When it comes to customer service at big companies like Jaguar, I get it. Sometimes you just get the person who has no idea what she's doing and couldn't care less about helping you out. That's not limited to Jaguar. But it just seems that with Jaguar, when it comes to electronics-related issues, you have a pretty decent chance of needing to jump through hoops to get simple issues resolved or simple questions answered.

·
Registered
491 Posts
It sounds like you did get quality customer service after a month. However, I wouldn't exactly consider that a win.

Your post highlights the lack of knowledge and poor communication that seems - based on my experience - to plague portions of JLRNA and its dealer network. While the fact that this seemingly basic issue took more than one phone call to fix is annoying, the continuous lack of response (and essentially blowing you off in the hope that you go away) is completely unacceptable.

When it comes to customer service at big companies like Jaguar, I get it. Sometimes you just get the person who has no idea what she's doing and couldn't care less about helping you out. That's not limited to Jaguar. But it just seems that with Jaguar, when it comes to electronics-related issues, you have a pretty decent chance of needing to jump through hoops to get simple issues resolved or simple questions answered.
Yeah. It sure seems that way. I do wonder if it was always that way, and how much of this can be attributed to the success of the F Pace and potentially growing pains.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
My beef would be more with the dealership that sold you the car..they should of had all that taken care of before it was ever put up for sale..

on the other hand, if you bought it from a private person to person sale, ....well never mind...that is all.;)

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Something tells me that , in YOUR eyes , your Glass is always half EMPTY !!!:mad:

Don't be bitter , please reconsider !!!:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts