Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Cup Holder Covers

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  baherrick 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 · (Edited)
I have a set, actually curtesy of Split_Comms; consider them to be a very positive addition. They do not rattle and complement the neat clean minimalist interior design of the F-Pace very nicely. Be aware that since the original posts, the front cover (the holders are actually slightly different in size) now comes with a Leaper engraved on it.

#4 ·
No, got mine before the leaper. Have not seen the leaper in person, so cannot comment. If you follow the rest of the thread, there are some pics. Judging from the finish and fit of the ones I have, I'd say it will be good quality. Only an assumption, but since they just sit in the holder edge, it may be fiddly to have to "adjust" the leaper if it rotates; however not sure whether plain ones are still an option in any event .... FWIW

#6 ·
JMO but I'm not sure I see the point of this type of cover. With FP's that have cup holder covers they slide out of the way. What do you do with the individual covers when you want to put a cup there? Take it off and put it in the very small center console?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.