Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my single piece, cup holder cover today, thanks Mike. I love the clean look now and having a one piece cover instead of two pieces, limits the chances of me losing one. It's so easy to take off and re-apply when the need arises, the fit is perfect.

What do Y'all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Very nice, assume it goes into the glove box when not covering the openings? I think this looks better than the factory slider.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just curious. What is the actual functionality of the cup holder covers? I can see they look nice and all but what is the actual purpose? Is it just purely looks?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Just curious. What is the actual functionality of the cup holder covers? I can see they look nice and all but what is the actual purpose? Is it just purely looks?
When I throw some French Fries in there , the covers keep them WARM longer !!! ;)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I am a very neat and tidy person but have no problem with open cup holders and placing my fob or anything else in them. JMO.
I am not "a very neat and tidy person". I throw all kinds of junk in mine, including cups and bottles. Why would I want to keep them covered :D

Reactions: Dakar09 and GRVR

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Im torn, sure it looks nice but I just feel like it would look even stranger if someone were to get in your car, need a cup holder and you have to take the cover off and stuff it in the glove box. I usually have a water bottle anyway and I keep my phone in there as well.

The OEM (which comes on the 2018s) cup holder cover that slides back into the console makes more sense for me because you dont have to then remove it and stuff it some where.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I am not "a very neat and tidy person". I throw all kinds of junk in mine, including cups and bottles. Why would I want to keep them covered :D
Agreed, I doubt it I will ever even pull it out.... there is something going in the cupholders practically every trip somewhere....

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Received my single piece, cup holder cover today, thanks Mike. I love the clean look now and having a one piece cover instead of two pieces, limits the chances of me losing one. It's so easy to take off and re-apply when the need arises, the fit is perfect.

What do Y'all think?
Think they look great, will keep a lot of dust out.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
The OEM (which comes on the 2018s) cup holder cover that slides back into the console makes more sense for me because you dont have to then remove it and stuff it some where.
Sounds to me like you need to trade up to a 2018:)

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Wonder if the SVR is going to come with cup holder cover......?

Reactions: blackkitty

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Lol, no I don't want one that bad, and even if I did have on it would be open all of the time because, as I mentioned, I always have something in the cup holder ;)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Wonder if the SVR is going to come with cup holder cover......?
I believe I read that the *Cup Holder Cover* will be available on the SVR *ONLY* if you order the $3200 *Optional Accessories Package* !!! 0:)
I think it includes , *Foot Warmers* *Jag Insulated Mugs* *Back Massager* *Disco Ball* *Jag Fingerless Gloves (so you can still use the touch screen)* *Jag Key Chains* & of course , the *Cup Holder Cover* !!! ;)
Once again , Jag has included that ONE item you really want , in a $3200 Package Full of CRAP !!! >:)

Reactions: ctufieldops

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice, assume it goes into the glove box when not covering the openings? I think this looks better than the factory slider.
Thanks and I agree. I place in the map pocket on the driver's door when not covering the cup holders.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
For me it's the look as well as keeping my OCD in check, can't have dust, dirt and trash in there.>:)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
No 2018 upgrade or one or two piece cover for me. I use this phone holder. Lose one cup holder, but great position and very sturdy. FYI: Macally Extra-Long Adjustable Automobile Cup Holder Mount from Amazon.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts