Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any F-Pace owners near Costa Mesa, CA that wouldn't mind taking there F-Pace by the Wet Okole dealer there to have templates/patterns made for seat covers?
In my opinion Wet Okole makes the most practical and durable seat covers on the market. They don't however have any templates for the F-Pace. I have made contact with them and they are willing to make templates if they can get an F-Pace by the shop.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can do this since this is my neighborhood.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer. If you PM me I can forward the email from Manuel at Wet Okole.

Many Mahalos
Brian

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wet Okele seat covers are pretty good but figured I'd put an endorsement of the genuine Jaguar waterproof seat cover accessories. I have them on my S, they fit perfectly, are water repellant, and super comfy. I've always been very pleased with the Genuine Land Rover waterproof seat covers, super high quality, and work really well. The Jag versions appear to be similar construction. My land Rover's leather underneath has always looked brand new after many hours and miles of wet butts and other grime spared by the seat covers.

Reactions: tmoreno

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Roverdude. I have looked at the Jag covers and they only come in black. I like the Wet Okole for their color choices. I have the red and black interior and can get matching color scheme in the seat covers.
Glad to know the genuine seat covers are durable and last. That will be my second resort.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone have any luck with custom seat covers for their F-Pace?
I’m still hoping Wet Okole will come through but nothing yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts