Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the vehicle 7 days when the DYNAMIC DRIVING LIGHT CAME ON... I called corporate jaguar again this time they arranged to have vehicle towered.. by this time my patience has gone, I refused to be given another shitty rental car, I was given a discovery to drive this time from the dealership...

MY VEHICLE HAS NOW BEEN AT THE DEALERSHIP 11 DAYS WITH NO TIME FRAME HOW LONG IT IS GOING TO BE IN FOR REPAIR, I've been advised that they have been told by Corporate Jaguar to drive it about putting more extra miles on the vehicle without even consulting me in this...
THE CHEEK OF SOMEONE AT CORPORATE JAGUAR SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PAY ANY COMPENSATION UNTIL THE VEHICLE IS REPAIRED, I HIT THE ROOF AS I SAID TO HIM IT WILL BE CONSTANTLY IN FOR REPAIR SO I WANT A BRAND NEW VEHICLE TO REPLACE THE PEICE OF JUNK I BOUGHT BRAND NEW FOR ALMOST 80K...
SO FAR THIS YEAR IT HAS BEEN IN BEING REPAIRED 40 + DAYS WITHOUT ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...

·
Registered
521 Posts
This is really disconcerting and I do not blame you for being extremely upset. I can only pray that the one I am about to buy is relatively problem-free.

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
had the vehicle 7 days when the DYNAMIC DRIVING LIGHT CAME ON... I called corporate jaguar again this time they arranged to have vehicle towered.. by this time my patience has gone, I refused to be given another shitty rental car, I was given a discovery to drive this time from the dealership...

MY VEHICLE HAS NOW BEEN AT THE DEALERSHIP 11 DAYS WITH NO TIME FRAME HOW LONG IT IS GOING TO BE IN FOR REPAIR, I've been advised that they have been told by Corporate Jaguar to drive it about putting more extra miles on the vehicle without even consulting me in this...
THE CHEEK OF SOMEONE AT CORPORATE JAGUAR SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PAY ANY COMPENSATION UNTIL THE VEHICLE IS REPAIRED, I HIT THE ROOF AS I SAID TO HIM IT WILL BE CONSTANTLY IN FOR REPAIR SO I WANT A BRAND NEW VEHICLE TO REPLACE THE PEICE OF JUNK I BOUGHT BRAND NEW FOR ALMOST 80K...
SO FAR THIS YEAR IT HAS BEEN IN BEING REPAIRED 40 + DAYS WITHOUT ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate experiences and hope they get fixed or you get your money back. I'm not sure how jumping on here trashing Jaguar in multiple all caps posts will advance those goals but I guess if it makes you feel better go for it. Would probably be helpful for readers to know what country, state and city you are in.

Reactions: MTHM and Hayseed_FP

·
Registered
225 Posts
Would love to know about the issue(s). If it s a 'lemon' Jaguar should step up and do the right thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts