Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace Prestige. Love the vehicle. I'm used to a compass in the rear view mirror or at least on the stereo display. I can't find any compass at all! I checked out all settings, Navigation, etc. Dealership and Service Dept. didn't even know and there is nothing in the users manual at all. Does it not have a N, S, E, W direction? Even my old cheap Chevrolet has a compass.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
It's a *2017 Jaguar F-Pace* !!!
It doesn't matter where you're going , or where you've been , the only thing that matters is what you are in !!! >:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
ICT or ICTP?

For ICTP, depending on software version (I think), with Navigation showing tap the icon in the lower right corner. You should get a display with a column on the left which includes a compass. Tap that, and then return to the Nav screen. The compass should be in the right 1/3 of the screen.

Reactions: MTGRL

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the ICT and the lack of a simple compass in my FP sucks so bad. Any ideas as to if there is one on the ICT?

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,418 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
ICT or ICTP?

For ICTP, depending on software version (I think), with Navigation showing tap the icon in the lower right corner. You should get a display with a column on the left which includes a compass. Tap that, and then return to the Nav screen. The compass should be in the right 1/3 of the screen.
Thank you! I found it on my 2019 FP. Except the compass shows up as an arrow pointing north on my route. But I will take it! Jaguar why does it have to be so difficult to find this? And yes a Mute button on the steering wheel would be nice also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts