Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted about this somewhere before, I’ll be dam’d if I can find it…

Anyway…You know those chrome trim pieces around the side windows? (the models that are not black, that is)..Well they are actually Polished aluminum…And if you start to notice with time and multiple car washings, they becoming dull and clouded, it’s because of the detergents and waxes the automatic carwashes use..(I only recommend the brushless/touchless type of carwashes)…

Have no fear, NEVR DULL is here..this stuff is amazing and works like magic..polishes the trim back to full luster and shine again…and it’harmless to the paint around it too..Just follow up with a good coat of spray-wax or whatever paint finish wax you use..

I found another great use for NEVR DULL..It works great at polishing the aluminum door sill plates that has the word JAGUAR embossed in it..If you drag your big clod-hopping feet across these sills, eventually they’ll become scratched, scuffed or mared. I found that NEVR DULL polishes them up good as new…Try it you love it…I’m sure you’ll find dozens of other uses for it.

I just ordered another can of it from Ebay..I use it a lot on other things as well..

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,081 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
You are ****PRICELESS****:eek:>:):eek:>:)
Actually , I kinda think *GR* is a lot like this STUFF !!!
At one time , there was a "dull and cloudy" F-Pace Forum , and then *GR* came along , and it was NEVR DULL again !!! ;) 0:)

Reactions: bpmba and JocDoc

·
Administrator
1,974 Posts
Most people rate it highly. Problem is the bad smell and the fact that it is very flammable so just be careful. I'd wear gloves of some sort when using this product.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I posted about this somewhere before, I’ll be dam’d if I can find it…

Anyway…You know those chrome trim pieces around the side windows? (the models that are not black, that is)..Well they are actually Polished aluminum…And if you start to notice with time and multiple car washings, they becoming dull and clouded, it’s because of the detergents and waxes the automatic carwashes use..(I only recommend the brushless/touchless type of carwashes)…

Have no fear, NEVR DULL is here..this stuff is amazing and works like magic..polishes the trim back to full luster and shine again…and it’harmless to the paint around it too..Just follow up with a good coat of spray-wax or whatever paint finish wax you use..

I found another great use for NEVR DULL..It works great at polishing the aluminum door sill plates that has the word JAGUAR embossed in it..If you drag your big clod-hopping feet across these sills, eventually they’ll become scratched, scuffed or mared. I found that NEVR DULL polishes them up good as new…Try it you love it…I’m sure you’ll find dozens of other uses for it.

I just ordered another can of it from Ebay..I use it a lot on other things as well..

Haven't seen that stuff in years. We use to use it to keep the inlets on the jet engines nice and shiny. I know it keeps a shine when going through rain/snow at 500kts. :p

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Most people rate it highly. Problem is the bad smell and the fact that it is very flammable so just be careful. I'd wear gloves of some sort when using this product.
No more flammable than Paint thinner..so if you have delicate hands and are offended by smells that IMO are mild at worse, then you shouldn't be using anything more than water to clean and wax your cars..:|

·
Registered
63 Posts
DPK,

I've used this for years and it's great stuff.
Used it on all of the chrome and aluminum on my '63 stingray coupe.
When the wadding turns the surface being rubbed into a black slurry,
that's when you know it's working it's magic!

Loop

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I assume this is a similar product to Mother's Billet Metal Polish?

Mothers® Billet Metal Polish

I used this all the time on the quad oval BBE exhaust tips on my C5 Corvette. Kept it nice and shiny.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts