Registered
254 Posts
I'm a definite maybe.

Kerry

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
278 Posts
A few hours from there but could possibly do the road trip.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Well it's about freakin' time , some other area besides our *Mid-Atlantic* Crew finally got *ENTHUSIASTIC* about owning their F-Paces , and wanting to get together with some other *ENTHUSIASTIC* Owners !!! I hope you all can get together an AWESOME Group of *F-Paces* and Owners !!!

I already know , that you will have a *BLAST* !!! :D

Reactions: JK8112

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
GRVR we need a road trip! What about a cruise out to Chicago, that's only about 10 to 12 hours right? :)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
GRVR we need a road trip! What about a cruise out to Chicago, that's only about 10 to 12 hours right? :)
Did you forget who you are talking to ??? I've already Mapquested it !!! ;)

It's about a *13-hour* hike , from the Cornfields of Whaleyville !!!

So , *GR* is going to have to take a pass on this one !!! :(

I guess I could probably do it in *11-hours* , if I could just get my A$$ out of *ECO-Mode* !!! >:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds like its time to visit

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you have it before I get my F-PACE, I'll come down in my MINI & drool. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I seen a white F-Pace today getting off at Weber rd. I have only seen a green one at Dennys on RT83 and this one on the road since I got mine. Both spotting are on a Saturday.
I would be in to see a lot full of F-Paces..... As long as I don't have to drag out my suit, remember I am a plebeian.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Suit? On a Saturday. Causal. Jeans dude. I talked to my dealer and he said they'd prob be willing to host us but we have to agree upfront that no one goes crazy on anyone from them or Jag. Seems they've done this type of stuff before only to have owners start bitching about their cars to the Jag Rep.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Suit? On a Saturday. Causal. Jeans dude. I talked to my dealer and he said they'd prob be willing to host us but we have to agree upfront that no one goes crazy on anyone from them or Jag. Seems they've done this type of stuff before only to have owners start bitching about their cars to the Jag Rep.
What dealer is that?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just need a when...Tempest Grey should be able to make it...Not to sure about Storm Grey though!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in for this. I wonder if we could get a dealer or Jag to sponsor a track day at Autobahn or a similar track around here. I'd love to let the cat get some exercise.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm in for this. I wonder if we could get a dealer or Jag to sponsor a track day at Autobahn or a similar track around here. I'd love to let the cat get some exercise.
ChicagoFpaceguy says his dealer would be willing to host us.

I see a white FPACE Prestige occasionally north of the river. I'm in the goals coast area, brilliant black, tinted with 22" matt black wheels.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I seen a white F-Pace today getting off at Weber rd. I have only seen a green one at Dennys on RT83 and this one on the road since I got mine. Both spotting are on a Saturday.
I would be in to see a lot full of F-Paces..... As long as I don't have to drag out my suit, remember I am a plebeian.
Weber Road? One of my old haunts. The only area I really know is DuPage County and the county where Bolingbrook is located. Everything off of I-88, 59, 53, etc. I miss Portillos hot dogs, Italian sausage with onions and peppers, their vanilla shakes, and Barney's fall-of-the-bone ribs.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Weber Road? One of my old haunts. The only area I really know is DuPage County and the county where Bolingbrook is located. Everything off of I-88, 59, 53, etc. I miss Portillos hot dogs, Italian sausage with onions and peppers, their vanilla shakes, and Barney's fall-of-the-bone ribs.
Good Grief , Trek ! JAMAICAN ME *HUNGRY* !!! >:)

Reactions: PA-FPace-F
1 - 20 of 47 Posts