Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An F-Pace Killer? Only 57K. 4 cylinders. 252 HP. Slow. Heated seats, and heated steering wheel. No navigation but Apple Car Play.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
An F-Pace Killer? Only 57K. 4 cylinders. 252 HP. Slow. Heated seats, and heated steering wheel. No navigation but Apple Car Play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM347L8UWd8
F-pace 4-cylinder turbo undercuts that by a large margin from what I've seen. Im not sure how they have the audacity to charge that much money for a 2.0 liter turbo. Those dam* Germans >:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
The only stripped down Porsches I like are the ones that work in gentlemen's clubs!

·
Registered
254 Posts
So it's a Q5 with a crappier interior?

Kerry

Reactions: ndabunka

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, it is kind of no frills but it does have a heated steering wheel. Unfortunately, it is also very slow compared to a petrol V6 F-Pace at the same price point. You are not going to get torque vectoring, or great exhaust sound (it costs extra). You get a tiny boot (half the size of the F-Pace boot) and compromised rear leg room. but like the reviewer said, "IT IS A PORSCHE!"

Perfect example of label buying. This is for someone who absolutely has to have the label.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
The only stripped down Porsches I like are the ones that work in gentlemen's clubs!
I'm beginning to think that *GR* is not going to be able to Run with you Cats !
Because , we call 'em Strip Joints , and they are usually full of Stripped Down DeSoto's !!! >:)
I think you see what I'm sayin' !!! ;)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm beginning to think that *GR* is not going to be able to Run with you Cats !
Because , we call 'em Strip Joints , and they are usually full of Stripped Down DeSoto's !!! >:)
I think you see what I'm sayin' !!! ;)
Not exactly. Please explain, GRVR.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Not exactly. Please explain, GRVR.
Leave me alone Trek !!! I never know when *VR* is right around the corner !!! ;)

Reactions: JK8112 and Trek

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yep, it is kind of no frills but it does have a heated steering wheel. Unfortunately, it is also very slow compared to a petrol V6 F-Pace at the same price point. You are not going to get torque vectoring, or great exhaust sound (it costs extra). You get a tiny boot (half the size of the F-Pace boot) and compromised rear leg room. but like the reviewer said, "IT IS A PORSCHE!"

Perfect example of label buying. This is for someone who absolutely has to have the label.
I think it looks like an updated version of a VW Beetle >:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
I like it better than this one when equipped properly. Sounds better, better trans, handles better, interior is massively less el cheapo in the details, and you can expect a PP turbo to hit 4 flat in the 0-60 which would put a beating on this one in any configuration. The problem being properly equipped in my mind would cost 115k compared to 72 for this thing. Not a hard choice for me when I only like it a little better overall but the price difference could buy an SS Camaro.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts