Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anybody know what changes have new 3.x ICT versions vs. version 2.5? I'm still under 2.5 and my dealer says they don't have any update for my F-Pace's ICT, so one way to force them try to "find" this update is I request something included in the update (I had random false positive warnings with front parking sensors and they said they have updated their software, but not the whole ICT software).

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure what the changes were for ICT or if mine is at the current version. Doesnt seem like a whole lot of active members with just ICT.

My version is: JLR_3.2R01_03_LVLC_SW_17_Feb_20

Here's the youtube video on how to bring up the menu to see what version you are on (please post your version when you bring it up, would like to know what versions are out there).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for posting those instructions, I've been trying to figure out how to find such a hidden menu like this for a quite a while.

My version is the same as LJM9000's. I added the full compliment of details - if you wait a few minutes the screen will populate all the fields.

Jacinto Version: JLR_3.2R01_03_LVLC_SW_17_Feb_20
Ipl Version: 14.0
Speech Version: 2016.W15.R01_NATP-16212A
V850 App Version: 25.189
V850 Boot Version: 12.0
KPIT Boot Version: KPIT_RENESAS-J1.00.11.03

Nav Info
DB Version: JLRNLIFC6NA;HMNA25.3.9555
Software Version: 9.12.38.669223
GPS Firmware Version: 3_1_18_UPG

Pepelugil, the main driver to upgrade from 2.5 was stability - mainly the infotainment system locking up/crashing and rebooting. You should try to have it upgraded.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

I haven't had any of those issues and I asked again for this update, but they said that according to their database I don't have any pending update.

My version is JLR_2.5R09_05_LVLC_SW_11_Dec_20

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jacinto Version: JLR_3.2R01_03_LVLC_SW_17_Feb_20
Ipl Version: 14.0
Speech Version: 2016.W15.R01_NATP-16212A
V850 App Version: 25.189
V850 Boot Version: 12.0.
Just got the cat back from service to address a few issues and they updated ICT software for me. Here are the updated SW version details.

Jacinto Version: JLR_3.4R01_04_LVLC_SW_31_Oct_20
Ipl Version: 15.0
V850 App Version: 25.194

I find that system is more nimble in response since the update. I was told they also updated SW for Bluetooth module and Soundsystem. I do find that my Bluetooth seems a bit more stable with my crappy Pixel2, and the 380w bass response is a little better, it seems a bit punchier than before. Might be worthwhile for fellow ICT owners to update.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Just got the cat back from service to address a few issues and they updated ICT software for me. Here are the updated SW version details.

Jacinto Version: JLR_3.4R01_04_LVLC_SW_31_Oct_20
Ipl Version: 15.0
V850 App Version: 25.194

I find that system is more nimble in response since the update. I was told they also updated SW for Bluetooth module and Soundsystem. I do find that my Bluetooth seems a bit more stable with my crappy Pixel2, and the 380w bass response is a little better, it seems a bit punchier than before. Might be worthwhile for fellow ICT owners to update.
thanks!
With all those ICTP people going on and on and on ;) and mine coming due for service in December I decided to give the ICT a look and looks like when it was in the shop in May for delivery promises they did an update that lands it between what you just got and when you posted in April. So looks like JLR may not have forgotten us after all :) if you had one version in April, I got a different version in May and now in October you got yet another there may be hope after all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts