Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My Check Engine Light came on a few weeks ago and I just got around to checking the ODB on it today and it is related to the Coolant Thermostat (Coolant temperature below thermostat regulation temperature).

Has anyone experienced this? My mechanic said I need to get a new sensor... Can this be ordered and installed myself?

Truck has been running fine, went in a few trips as well, no issues....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello all,

My Check Engine Light came on a few weeks ago and I just got around to checking the ODB on it today and it is related to the Coolant Thermostat (Coolant temperature below thermostat regulation temperature).

Has anyone experienced this? My mechanic said I need to get a new sensor... Can this be ordered and installed myself?

Normally that code requires a new thermostat. What year and engine?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all,

I have a same issue and replaced the coolant temp. sensor which located passenger side , bottom of the radiator. but it didnt help. came back with the same code. I ordered the thermostat and wiil try it next week. hope this help.

Gas Cylinder Auto part Electric blue Metal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts