Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car Sound system - Vibration when playing songs with Bass - Jag F Pace 2019 Prestige , anyone has idea how to fix this issue.
I checked with dealer, per dealer car is having factory configuration, he can't fix the vibration issue.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,373 Posts
Car Sound system - Vibration when playing songs with Bass - Jag F Pace 2019 Prestige , anyone has idea how to fix this issue.
I checked with dealer, per dealer car is having factory configuration, he can't fix the vibration issue.
turn down the bass see if it still vibrates if so ask the dealer to fix that, where is it coming from ?

·
F Pace Expert
2,535 Posts
if you search you will find a fair number of us have had this issue. dealer fixes have generally involved popping off door interiors and installing foam around speakers as well as making sure all door fasteners are tight. in one case a loose bolt was knocking around. should be covered by warranty.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I ended up insulating my doors myself on my 2017. I found the biggest creator of the noise was the rocker panel cladding on each door. If you're playing a song with a lot of base and you are hearing the vibration, open the door and hold onto the cladding at the bottom of the door. My front doors did it more than the rears, but all 4 did that. A little bit of work tightening up the cladding with some filler closed cell foam (nothing impacted by water) helped out the situation tremendously.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
By the way, my 2019, which has different door cladding due to being a SVR. Doesn't have these vibrations. It could be the way the SVRs are put together, but it could also be the different design of the cladding. Everything else with the SVR door is pretty much the same as other F-Paces.

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
291 Posts
Also noticed the same with my 2017 S and my 2019 SVR. 2017 rattled/buzzed quite a bit on the driver side. SVR is so much better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts