Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up my 21’ R-Dynamic P400 yesterday... Same issue in car & ATT does not show VIN on their side to add the vehicle data to my account.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Took mine to the dealer the other day and they performed the “Vehicle Shared Secret“ update. This took care of the issue for me. Can now log into inControl and use apps such as Spotify.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting. I took mine to dealer today for another minor unrated problem. Service advisor asked me if I had ever been able to log in, as she knew about the problem i had been having. She told me they had a fix that had to do with the antenna. Taking it in next week. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
27 Posts
Took mine to the dealer the other day and they performed the “Vehicle Shared Secret“ update. This took care of the issue for me. Can now log into inControl and use apps such as Spotify.
Before they look at me crazy,do I really tell them my vehicle has a secret it needs to share?!! :ROFLMAO: And if I do that, they’ll fix it and not laugh at me?Jag has some weird names for stuff!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for bothering, I'm having the same issue on a Velar MY21, and the dealer yesterday couldn't fix it... could you please tell me the exact process they did?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for bothering, I'm having the same issue on a Velar MY21, and the dealer yesterday couldn't fix it... could you please tell me the exact process they did?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im sorry I don’t know the exact process they performed. I just took it in and they performed the “Vehicle Shared Secret”. I’m not sure if this is and update or some sort of syncing process. When I picked it up I was able to log in through the vehicle. I think it only took them an hour or so.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts