Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I wonder if we will also be able to order the CB here in the states for the 2018 model? If so, count me IN! I did not read the entire thread so don't know which interior colors are available but if I can get a CB with roof rails, I will take black interior S model

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Talk about betrayal! A stab in the back by JLR!
This would actually annoy me if I ordered this color on the 17 F-pace because I thought it was going to be exclusive. This went from being extremely rare to probably the most popular color that people are going to order.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
This would actually annoy me if I ordered this color on the 17 F-pace because I thought it was going to be exclusive. This went from being extremely rare to probably the most popular color that people are going to order.
That's probably why they made it available? Plus that color is in the TV advertismemts here in the US.

DP

·
Registered
932 Posts
2017 buyers/lessees really got a raw deal in many respects. We didn't have access to CB (unless you got a First Edition), clearly - in my opinion at least - the best color available for this car. Many of us greatly overpaid - I read a post the other day that indicated that these cars are going for invoice, and I believe they are now offering lease incentives. Yes, I know that they raised the price on later 2017 builds and 2018 models, but still. 2017 buyers/lessees were more frequently required to deal with dealers who knew absolutely nothing about the car, and when I say "nothing," I really, really mean "nothing." We dealt with more mechanical issues, although it's not like the 2018, by any means, will be free from issues/quirks. Cup holder...I couldn't care less, but I know it's a touchy subject for some. Many 2017 buyers/lessees couldn't even test drive because their local dealer(s) had no freakin' cars. Okay, I'm done...carry on with the thread.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Though I agree with the observations of @EagleJag, that is the price of admission for the first adopters of a new product line.

·
Registered
96 Posts
2017 buyers/lessees really got a raw deal in many respects. We didn't have access to CB (unless you got a First Edition), clearly - in my opinion at least - the best color available for this car. Many of us greatly overpaid - I read a post the other day that indicated that these cars are going for invoice, and I believe they are now offering lease incentives. Yes, I know that they raised the price on later 2017 builds and 2018 models, but still. 2017 buyers/lessees were more frequently required to deal with dealers who knew absolutely nothing about the car, and when I say "nothing," I really, really mean "nothing." We dealt with more mechanical issues, although it's not like the 2018, by any means, will be free from issues/quirks. Cup holder...I couldn't care less, but I know it's a touchy subject for some. Many 2017 buyers/lessees couldn't even test drive because their local dealer(s) had no freakin' cars. Okay, I'm done...carry on with the thread.
With the exception of the CB "issue", nothing else is unique to JLR. You'll face variations of your observations with pretty much any new model by any manufacturer

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I personally feel that there is WAY TOO MUCH *Attention & Concern* being placed on this ONE Particular Color !!!

In my opinion , the name *JAGUAR* has always meant *CLASS* & *STYLE* & *LUXURY* !!!

Never in all of it's years , have I thought *JAGUAR* could ever mean *LOUD & OBNOXIOUS* !!!

So , while I will agree , that *Caesium Blue* is an AWESOME color . . . . . . . .
I will also have to say that I do NOT think it will become the *Most Popular Color* !!!

There are too many of us , who are into JAGS , for the *CLASS , STYLE , & LUXURY* !!!

Yes , *Caesium Blue* is *COOL* , and it's *NEAT* , but it is definitely NOT the *History of Jaguar* , nor do I think it will be the *Future* !!!

Just my opinion , of course !!!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
That's probably why they made it available? Plus that color is in the TV advertismemts here in the US.

DP
But they made it seem as if it would be exclusive to the FE... if I spent the extra money to get an exclusive first year paint and the next year anyone could get it on any trim id be annoyed.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts