Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is more or less for US (and maybe Canadian) buyrs. I just learned from another thread that one of the forum members ordered F-Pace via Castco auto buying program at $2000 discount. I was wondering how many others have bought/ordered their F-Paces (or other vehicles) using wholesalers, pros and cons using wholesaler. $2000 discount is sizable discount if it really works as advertised.

·
Registered
286 Posts
This question is more or less for US (and maybe Canadian) buyrs. I just learned from another thread that one of the forum members ordered F-Pace via Castco auto buying program at $2000 discount. I was wondering how many others have bought/ordered their F-Paces (or other vehicles) using wholesalers, pros and cons using wholesaler. $2000 discount is sizable discount if it really works as advertised.
Wasn't available when I ordered. I tried :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
Have you bought any other vehicle using wholesalers car buying programs?
No, this would have been my first
Keep my rides a long time

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's how I ordered mine but since I haven't gotten it yet, I'm not saying how well the program works. They said they had some formula that worked out to about $1700 off on my bare bones S model.

Funny though, the local dealer had one out in front of the Costco store.

Gotta remember though that Florida has outrageous dealer fees ($700) so they get some of that back.

·
Registered
225 Posts
From everything I've read across several brands, the Costco program works easily for those who don't have a trade-in and are adverse to negotiating. It will get you a decent price, but nothing unique. Dealers have the option to participate, so it's not like they'd be forced to discount more than usual. I believe the F-Pace first appeared in the Costco program back in July; however, only one person reported a the time that their local dealer included it. I was able to get a higher discount on my own back in April than you're seeing now, albeit with the help of being a repeat buyer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts