Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Installed.

The right side exhaust is a bit longer than desire and need to cut down for about 2cm to make it looks good. Installation of the valve control unit is not difficult.
Silent mode: very silent, even more silent than stock.
Normal mode: it growls and barks just like that shown in the official video, still not too loud. Low RPM is a bit bassy, the tone over 4000rpm is very nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Installed.

The right side exhaust is a bit longer than desire and need to cut down for about 2cm to make it looks good. Installation of the valve control unit is not difficult.
Normal mode: it growls and barks just like that shown in the official video, still not too loud. Low RPM is a bit bassy, the tone over 4000rpm is very nice.
That looks REAL NICE ckkcmx5 !!!
Leave it just like that !!!
It really does look STEALTHY AWESOME . . . . . . . without being overstated !!!
Just my opinion , of course !!!;)

Reactions: ckkcmx5

·
Registered
159 Posts
Installed.

wow nice, I want to see a video with the quad exhaust and doing some revs in silent mode and dynamic, I want to install that exhaust but keeping the quad exhuast look on my fpace, Quicksilver system is good but sometimes the drone kills me XD.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
wow nice, I want to see a video with the quad exhaust and doing some revs in silent mode and dynamic, I want to install that exhaust but keeping the quad exhuast look on my fpace, Quicksilver system is good but sometimes the drone kills me XD.
I'm not sure if it is "drone" but there's quite bassy resonance when accelerating around 2200-2800rpm. It's doesn't bother me at cruising speed though. The volume is getting lower at high rpm. It's not as aggressive as I thought by the way.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
That looks REAL NICE ckkcmx5 !!!
Leave it just like that !!!
It really does look STEALTHY AWESOME . . . . . . . without being overstated !!!
Just my opinion , of course !!!;)
Thanks GRVR :)
I'm happy with the current look, if I had not purchased the lumma diffuser I may keep the current setup. But quad tips is more tempting to me ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks GRVR :)
I'm happy with the current look, if I had not purchased the lumma diffuser I may keep the current setup. But quad tips is more tempting to me ;)

trust me once you do the lumma diffuser the car changes completely.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
trust me once you do the lumma diffuser the car changes completely.
yeah I saw your photos and that is awesome, especially with the tips black out.

But I'm quite disappointed with the finishing quality of the fiberglass diffuser, given that their name and price. It doesn't quite fit into the place and need a lot of work to be done before I could put it in, despite the fact that it also requires trimming of the bumper and lower taillight.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
It's finally done!

Not an easy job at all. Need to trim the lower area of the bumper and the rear fog lights, relocate the parking sensor, etc. And due to the valve setup of the exhaust, the space is very limited for modifying the muffler outlet to the quad tips.

After few weeks of driving I'm really happy with the sound and the function of the valve, but not impressed with the weld work of the exhaust as you may see the alignment is not correct (in its original setup) and need some custom work to be done.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
It's finally done!

Not an easy job at all. Need to trim the lower area of the bumper and the rear fog lights, relocate the parking sensor, etc. And d

ue to the valve setup of the exhaust, the space is very limited for modifying the muffler outlet to the quad tips.

After few weeks of driving I'm really happy with the sound and the function of the valve, but not impressed with the weld work of the exhaust as you may see the alignment is not correct (in its original setup) and need some custom work to be done.

wow looks really good, now we are twins with same exhauts setup congrats

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
Looks great. When you have time can you video the exhaust in quite mode and normal mode. Also show a picture of the switch installed and the underside of the rear.

Thanks
DP

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
Here's something for you to look at , @DPinTX !!!

Checkout this *SUPER MODDED MASTERPIECE* by @ckkcmx5 !!!>:)

Believe it or not , it actually started out as a *Caesium Blue FE* !!! :eek:

The list of MODS goes on and on , but the Finished Product is *AUTOMOTIVE ARTWORK* !!!;)

edit:
One of his latest threads , which included this photo plus many more , is *21" BC FORGED WHEEL* !!!

This looks like the picture was taken in the Wan Chai District of Hong Kong. I have been there several times as my family lived there for over 13 years.

DP

Reactions: ckkcmx5 and GRVR

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
This looks like the picture was taken in the Wan Chai District of Hong Kong. I have been there several times as my family lived there for over 13 years.

DP
Good guess but it was taken in Tsim Sha Tsui. The streets look very similar though. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Looks great. When you have time can you video the exhaust in quite mode and normal mode. Also show a picture of the switch installed and the underside of the rear.

Thanks
DP
Will do the video when have chance. It is a remote switch so I just stick it there. I'm planing to make a custom switch for it something like the second pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
It's finally done!

Not an easy job at all. Need to trim the lower area of the bumper and the rear fog lights, relocate the parking sensor, etc. And due to the valve setup of the exhaust, the space is very limited for modifying the muffler outlet to the quad tips.

Well it’s been a few months, how is the exhaust hold up? How often do you use it wide open vs closed? Have you had time to make a start up video, really interested to hear the sound with the valves closed and open. Any picture of the muffflers in place.

If you have not installed your switch yet maybe you can order the factory one that will be in the SVR looks like the same one that’s in the F-Type it shares the space next to the ASC in-front of the e-brake. There are pictures online in the owner’s manual for the 2019 F-PACE

DP

·
Registered
F-Pace 3.0 V6 Supercharger
15 Posts
Correct SVR Part is 1 x T4A17771, SWITCHPACK This replace the existing switch but not explored the connection or wiring yet!
I am gathering parts to install an active SVR system to my V6 SC using electric switchable valves with V-Band fittings. If I can't configure the switch it will have to be a remote fob operation.
Anyone got the wiring diagram of the SVR active exhaust switch an system?
I'll update over time.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts