Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anyone considering this exhaust from Kuwait?

JAGUAR F-PACE S 2016+ AXLEBACK - Jaguar F-Pace 2016+ - JAGUAR

It sounds really great to me and you can add valves for $459 for a quiet mode when needed. And I like their exhaust tips... looks much better than the VelocityAP.
Dude you are like the only one here in Kuwait lol. Well I'm in the GCC area for now but my kitty is back home in the U.S. I literally just placed an order for the Quick Sliver exhaust from the UK. I like it better than the velocityAP in term of sound note and price.

Btw I was in Kuwait last month and was surprised that I didn't see any F paces on the road and when I asked I was told that Kuwaiti don't like Jaguar's there for many reasons including the dealership, price to value and maintenance fees. So you must be very exclusive on road. Next time I'm there I will keep an eye out for you:)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Dude you are like the only one here in Kuwait lol. Well I'm in the GCC area for now but my kitty is back home in the U.S. I literally just placed an order for the Quick Sliver exhaust from the UK. I like it better than the velocityAP in term of sound note and price.

Btw I was in Kuwait last month and was surprised that I didn't see any F paces on the road and when I asked I was told that Kuwaiti don't like Jaguar's there for many reasons including the dealership, price to value and maintenance fees. So you must be very exclusive on road. Next time I'm there I will keep an eye out for you:)
Haha, he's from Hong Kong, I think the exhaust is from Kuwait.

Reactions: GRVR and ckkcmx5

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
We do have one member from Kuwait. She is still in process of ordering her F-Pace though.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
How easy was the install? What's the cost? Do you have any other mods? Is there a drone at highway speeds?

Thanks
DP

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How easy was the install? What's the cost? Do you have any other mods? Is there a drone at highway speeds?

Thanks
DP
Oh sorry I do not have it yet. I'm considering to get one but would like to hear others' opinions first, especially if there's any drone.

As I know for the valve version, there's a remote control and a electric control unit so you probably need to provide a +12V and ground to the unit and routing a vacuum host to the valve. It costs $1240 + shipping and $$459 for the valve add-on.

Here's a picture they sent me through email.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oh sorry I do not have it yet. I'm considering to get one but would like to hear others' opinions first, especially if there's any drone.

As I know for the valve version, there's a remote control and a electric control unit so you probably need to provide a +12V and ground to the unit and routing a vacuum host to the valve. It costs $1240 + shipping and $$459 for the valve add-on.

Here's a picture they sent me through email.
ohh it looks cool really and the valve option is perfect.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Do you have any other mods?
If you're addressing ckkcmx5 , he may actually be the *UNDISPUTED KING of MODS* , at this time !!!>:)

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well it would be nice to see what he had done. Maybe there's a new king? Long live the king :)

DP
DP, he has quite a few threads if you are interested. I think if you click on the user name it will let you see a list of all threads a poster has started. ckkcmx5 is very good at documenting all of his mods in individual threads and always has lots of pics. You two definitely have something in common! :laugh:

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
Well it would be nice to see what he had done. Maybe there's a new king? Long live the king

DP
DP, he has quite a few threads if you are interested. I think if you click on the user name it will let you see a list of all threads a poster has started. ckkcmx5 is very good at documenting all of his mods in individual threads and always has lots of pics. You two definitely have something in common!
A brother from another mother....

I will check that out. It good to see others making there car theirs.

DP

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Here's something for you to look at , @DPinTX !!!

Checkout this *SUPER MODDED MASTERPIECE* by @ckkcmx5 !!!>:)

Believe it or not , it actually started out as a *Caesium Blue FE* !!! :eek:

The list of MODS goes on and on , but the Finished Product is *AUTOMOTIVE ARTWORK* !!!;)

edit:
One of his latest threads , which included this photo plus many more , is *21" BC FORGED WHEEL* !!!

Attachments

Reactions: Dabitz and Jetman

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Interesting....hmmm.... let' me check the bank account for a spare $1800. I would love to hear it in both modes under acceleration before buying. The video only shows the valves kicked in in neutral and slight revving. It does sound really good, and it would be nice to flip the valves to quiet mode during that freeway morning commute into the office. The pops are pretty audible as well. Nice.

Maybe I have to ask santa for a new exhaust.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I agree, the whole set-up sounds pretty good..one way or the other..But my concern would be that the valve solenoids would fail in one or the other position..leaving you stuck with one open and/or the other closed...Mind you, my glass is half full..but I do know electro-mechanical devices will eventually fail..and if they do fail, can you replace just the solenoid, or do have to replace the whole exhaust system?...something to consider boy and girls.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
This system obviously has caught my attention. Some more info for you guys since I've already contacted Bullet.

The Valves/Solenoids are covered for 1 year from purchase by Bullet.

Here is a really short video of the installation of the control unit and cabling for the valved setup on a Nissan Patrol. Seems pretty straight forward, but I didn't have questions for Bullet afterwards.

https://drive.google.com/a/bulletperf.com/file/d/0B_wTWZXQ_S-GMzQ5aU0ydFRVWjg/view?usp=drive_web

Questions included, with answers:

What are the two remotes for specifically? Video shows two remotes, and system is shipped with a spare but only one remote is needed to operate the unit. in the video, the second remote is to show that someone else with a Bullet can't activate your system valves, since the remotes are coded to your specific control unit. Due to the remotes only cabling is necessary from the control box to power and then to the solenoids, no wiring need be run to the dash area. One control unit and remote operates both Solenoids in the F-Pace System.

Are the valves/solenoid's fully electronic or pneumatic? System is all electronic, thicker cable is used for insulation purposes around the hot exhaust.

From my review, the Control box can be installed in the Battery bin under the spare, I can run the cabling through the same grommet that I installed for the trailer hitch wiring and I can grab power off the fuse box on top of the battery (no need to lose a lighter adapter). And due to the remote, no complicated wiring necessary to get to the drivers area.

Pretty straight forward. Install looks as easy as a standard axle back system like the Quicksilver.

Reactions: ckkcmx5

·
Registered
1 Posts
First time in the forum folks. My S is less than 1000 miles deep. Im in Ric Virginia. Do i just need to patient with mod development in the US?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Kuwait, but I just bought a BRG S for my wife in the states. She picked it up Thursday. I visited the Kuwait dealer prior to the purchase to get a look at everything before I took the plunge. I didn't look at any exhaust options, but now I may have to go check them out. Yeah, I've only seen a couple on the road here. Kuwaiti's mostly prefer Porsche.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Finally, after driven the f-pace for 1 year, I decided to get this to enhance the exhaust note. Will install next week.
Will that BIG Exhaust Tip fit into the Rear Diffuser , without modification ???

1 - 20 of 40 Posts