Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing BRG in the Atlanta sunshine. I skipped the blackout trim and also went with chrome rims. I want to compare to the blackout pictures when you post them.
No plans to have it in Denver or Canada but Florida sun is going to shine on it soon after I take delivery.

That is nice looking

I was having second thoughts on the BRG but this looks great! Can anyone tell what size wheels those are 18/19? Fairly sure they aren't 20s. Thank you!

Gotta say that to my eyes anything less than the 22" doesn't look 'right'. Wish I could have tested both the 22s & 20s back to back for comfort before choosing, so going to have to live with 20's...at least through next winter!

Gotta say that to my eyes anything less than the 22" doesn't look 'right'. Wish I could have tested both the 22s & 20s back to back for comfort before choosing, so going to have to live with 20's...at least through next winter!
Funny, I'm getting the 22s and I was wishing I could have compared to the 20s before I ordered. I hope they don't turn out to be a pain in the butt when the snow flies.

I don't think they will be a pain in the butt, although my reasons for taking the 20s was ride comfort(thicker sidewall) and replacement costs

As noted by others, BRG is very dark when not in direct sunlight. But I'll bet that no other similar vehicles are offered in anything close to that color so you'll stay fairly unique on the road. I'm likely to change my order from Glacier White to BRG with the chrome trim as nod to traditional Brit vehicles.

Guys BRG is a pathetic color! Don't get it.. Go for white or black or anything else... ;)
I see what you just did there !!! >:) That was Pretty Slick !!!

Reactions: kris
I'm loving my BRG F-Pace S. It looks almost black in cloudy environments, and has a great metallic green shine in sunlight. I've received many positive comments specifically on the color.
Umm, we try not to encourage the masses to order this color but darn nice pic anyways :)

Reactions: bpmba
41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.