Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been obsessed with this car for the last 6 months and finally got mine. British Racing Green, S trim, Tech Package, Brogue interior with wood trim. Absolutely love the way it looks and handles! I wish the engine noise was a little louder but that is my only issue with the F-Pace. I love everything else about it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Welcome to the family my friend, you are going to love it! If you want a deeper growl the quicksilver exhaust may be your solution. There is a thread on it somewhere here if you want to read about it and listen to the exhaust note.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! The wood is really nice and fits the interior well. I did see the quicksilver and listened to it but not sure if it is as growly as I would like it to be. I saw others say sport mode and dynamic mode together but that setting on my car seems to do more of a whining noise than a good growling noise. I only have 1500 miles so maybe with more carbon built up it will sound better too. The car is really impressive. My two previous cars were a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT 8 and a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 hemi and I must say that this thing is way more fun to drive than the Jeep and it actually corners better than the Challenger ever did. Maybe I am just missing that V8 rumble.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* cyberdog !!! Another GORGEOUS *BRG* IN DA HOUSE !!! >:)
Those WHEELS , and the NO Black Pack , are a Match Made In Heaven !!! :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Gorgeous. This would have my exact color combo if I found one with the right options & pricing. Alas, that didn't work out.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! The wood is really nice and fits the interior well. I did see the quicksilver and listened to it but not sure if it is as growly as I would like it to be. I saw others say sport mode and dynamic mode together but that setting on my car seems to do more of a whining noise than a good growling noise. I only have 1500 miles so maybe with more carbon built up it will sound better too. The car is really impressive. My two previous cars were a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT 8 and a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 hemi and I must say that this thing is way more fun to drive than the Jeep and it actually corners better than the Challenger ever did. Maybe I am just missing that V8 rumble.
Should of waited for the SVR my friend ;)
Jaguar Land Rovers special vehicle operations division makes the best exhaust not in the business IMO.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Beautiful car man...Best to of all the colors IMO...Welcome

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wahoo! Another KC F-Pace! I haven't seen yours out and about, though, yet. I've seen another DSB, white, and ingot running around the southwest corner of the 435 loop, then a black on black one a LONG time ago on the Plaza. We've got some company, but I don't know if any of them are on the forum. There's an all British car show in Sept down in St. Louis that I plan on attending. Check out the link in the midwest forum if you're interested. Otherwise, I'll keep my eyes open for a BRG.

·
Registered
589 Posts
... it actually corners better than the Challenger ever did. Maybe I am just missing that V8 rumble.
Yeah, welcome to a real Euro-style car. Great handling and right-sized engine. I've been ruined on that since my very first car...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts