Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Departing Aspen today caught a brief glimpse of a BRG exiting the roundabout as I was entering it. Believe it was an S. I don't think the woman driving it saw my matching S going by. Only my second fpace wild sighting and first since I've owned one. Ironic that it was a match to mine. Guess I'll have to cede Aspen as BRG territory to that owner whoever they are ;). A valet at the hotel had mentioned there are several in Aspen area.

·
Registered
158 Posts
What??? The Grand Duke's Realm has been partitioned? Say it ain't so VZX!

Should your territory fall, mine is sure to follow as I have lost Maximilian's Grant due to a nasty jackalope kerfuffle.

Alas, Royalty gets no respect anymore!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Departing Aspen today caught a brief glimpse of a BRG exiting the roundabout as I was entering it. Believe it was an S. I don't think the woman driving it saw my matching S going by. Only my second fpace wild sighting and first since I've owned one. Ironic that it was a match to mine. Guess I'll have to cede Aspen as BRG territory to that owner whoever they are ;). A valet at the hotel had mentioned there are several in Aspen area.

Saw a couple of silver ones in Aspen over Christmas. How great is the snow out there right now?! Can't wait to get back out there in February. Wish I could have my FPace with me.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you have any photos of your BRG? I wasn't even considering purchasing a BRG F-Pace until I saw one sitting the lot. It immediately changed my mind. They are gorgeous!

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have any photos of your BRG? I wasn't even considering purchasing a BRG F-Pace until I saw one sitting the lot. It immediately changed my mind. They are gorgeous!
click on the video link in my signature area

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Hey VZX , are you sure it wasn't an early arrival *AINTREE* ??? >:) ;) :)

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: GRVR
1 - 11 of 11 Posts