Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I recently purchased a 2017 F Pace S with 57,700 miles.

There is heavy vibration while braking and car feels unsafe. I need to replace the brake rotors and pads.

What did you all go with?

Has anybody tried the Brakenetic kit from eBay?

Brakenetic Rotors & Pads

I don't know how much the OEM brake rotors and pads cost, but i bet they are not cheap.

Besides the brakenetic kit, has anyone tried the Carquest Wearever Platinum Brake Rotors and Pads from Advanced Auto Parts?

Has anyone tried anything other than the OEM brakes and liked them? Or is the census is to stick with OEM?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi guys,

There is heavy vibration while braking and car feels unsafe. I need to replace the brake rotors and pads.

Brakenetic Rotors & Pads

I don't know how much the OEM brake rotors and pads cost, but i bet they are not cheap.

Besides the brakenetic kit, has anyone tried the Carquest Wearever Platinum Brake Rotors and Pads from Advanced Auto Parts?

Has anyone tried anything other than the OEM brakes and liked them? Or is the census is to stick with OEM?
Hi guys,

Brakenetic Rotors & Pads

nothing aftermarket for the car except exhaust.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi guys,

Brakenetic Rotors & Pads

Stay with OEM. You will be happy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I went with Powerstop. Really because it was one of the cheapest I could find. Only other options were stoptechs (heavily backordered) or EBC's (expensive).
I do no think their initial "bite" is very good, maybe I should have went with the SUV style pads? Either way, they work fine for daily driving, hopefully they dont dust, and the squeal is long gone.
Edit: I should add that the powerstops came with nice looking shim parts that fit easily and a little pouch of caliper grease. Bed-in instructions were printed right on the box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts