Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's me but I just noticed when I start the car, I have 2 lights (brake - red and brake - yellow) that comes on for only a few seconds with the other lights on the dash and then they go off.

Not my dash but the lights are the same (brake/brake - top center left)

Is this normal or does the car need to go in?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Normal startup display.
A warning lamp check is initiated when the vehicle's ignition system is switched on. The check lasts for 3 seconds, except for the airbag warning lamp which remains on for 6 seconds. If any warning lamp remains on after this period, investigate the cause before driving.
BRAKE (AMBER)
The brake warning lamp illuminates briefly, as a bulb check, when the vehicle's ignition is switched on.

BRAKE (RED)
The brake warning lamp illuminates briefly, as a bulb check, when the vehicle's ignition is switched on.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Normal startup disdplay.
A warning lamp check is initiated when the vehicle's ignition system is switched on. The check lasts for 3 seconds, except for the airbag warning lamp which remains on for 6 seconds. If any warning lamp remains on after this period, investigate the cause before driving.
BRAKE (AMBER)

BRAKE (RED)

Good to know.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts