Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MGP Caliper Covers

Just placed an order for the Red Caliper covers from MGP. Went with the leaper on front and back. I was going to have them painted/powder coated, but thought this would be good alternative. I hope they tie in well with the center caps and front growler.
Pics will follow as soon as I get them.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not to burst your bubble but I had a set on my F 150 and wasn't impressed with the quality of the mounting hardware and they were a pain in the arse to clean. But good luck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I thought they didn't have them made yet for F-Pace!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just placed an order for the Red Caliper covers from MGP. Went with the leaper on front and back. I was going to have them painted/powder coated, but thought this would be good alternative. I hope they tie in well with the center caps and front growler.
Which model do you have? I have R-Sport and they said it's not available for R-Sport and S model yet. Because the rotar is different than 17 size? I have no idea if the rotar in R sport and others are different size. I have 20 inch wheels.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which model do you have? I have R-Sport and they said it's not available for R-Sport and S model yet. Because the rotar is different than 17 size? I have no idea if the rotar in R sport and others are different size. I have 20 inch wheels.
I have a Premium with 19" black blades. There were limited trims that were listed when I placed the order.

·
Banned
311 Posts
I got them for my 650i with the BMW logo. Easy to install. I actually think they will cut down on brake dust a bit as they cover the caliper.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
SWEET RIDE mrjoed2 !

·
Banned
311 Posts
Thanks. Did European Delivery on the big girl. Awesome time at the BMW Welt. They parked me right next to a federal cop car being delivered the same day. Germans really know how to roll out the red carpet!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can you please post the pictures of how they look on your F-Pace?

Reactions: bigjon

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
I got them for my 650i with the BMW logo. Easy to install. I actually think they will cut down on brake dust a bit as they cover the caliper.
SHOW-OFF !!! That is one SWEET looking RIDE ! CONGRATS on that one !!! :)

P.S. Sorry , I just noticed that I already commented on this BAD BOY ! I guess it just looks THAT GOOD ! :)

·
Banned
311 Posts
SHOW-OFF !!! That is one SWEET looking RIDE ! CONGRATS on that one !!! :)

P.S. Sorry , I just noticed that I already commented on this BAD BOY ! I guess it just looks THAT GOOD ! :)
Thanks - recently installed a BMS stage 2 tune upgrade. Dyno's out at 508hp & 500lb torque. She is a beast.....

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
97 Posts
Why not have them coated? That is what I am planning.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had thought about it, but just decided to go this route. Maybe a commitment issue I have.

Also, should be able to install next week while on vacation. Pic will be up then.

Reactions: AkaCarioca

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally got around to this. Here are some pic and my thoughts.

I really like the size of the rear covers. These to a little more work to install than expected. The front covers are larger than expected but understandable. These went on fairly easy. There has not been any clearance issues thus far.

Attachments

Reactions: Gsamf and KKPat

·
Registered
98 Posts
They look a lot bigger than the standard painted S red calipers. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks great ;-)

·
Registered
98 Posts
The leaper looks pretty cool on the calipers.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The one thing the S has that my R-Sport needs is red brake calipers. Has anyone done the MGP covers (or any other brand)? Pros and cons? Easy to install?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The one thing the S has that my R-Sport needs is red brake calipers. Has anyone done the MGP covers (or any other brand)? Pros and cons? Easy to install?

Thanks!
I believe this was covered in a previous thread. Do a search.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts