Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My F pace 30d likes to bounce a few times (front and rear) before settling down when I drive over speed humps (at low speed). Is that the normal character of F paces? Seems like the dampers/shock absorber too weak to control the movements. I have driven other Japanese and Korean SUVs and they settle down much better.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
What year is your F-Pace and do you have the Dynamic suspension option?

·
Registered
579 Posts
My F pace 30d likes to bounce a few times (front and rear) before settling down when I drive over speed humps (at low speed). Is that the normal character of F paces? Seems like the dampers/shock absorber too weak to control the movements. I have driven other Japanese and Korean SUVs and they settle down much better.
Mine does the same at low speeds. I'm not sure that everyone would describe the same, as we all have different points of reference, but I believe this is pretty typical.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What year is your F-Pace and do you have the Dynamic suspension option?
It is a 2016 model. Yes, it has a 'dynamic' mode. I have tried using the 'dynamic' mode and it's a lot better. So I will stick with the dynamic mode. The 'normal' mode, which is meant for comfort, is not really comfortable at all. The car just bounces around too much, and especially when you drive over speed humps at an angle, the bounce movements are unbearable. The dynamic suspension mode is more normal and comfortable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts