Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dealer paired my phone with the F-Pace when I go the car approx. 7 weeks ago and it's been working just fine.
Out of the blue, today I noticed it says on the screen that the phone (Motorola Droid Turbo) isn't paired.

I attempted to pair it again, and it shows that it's paired on my phone, however the F-Pace isn't finding it even though
when looking in the onscreen folder for connected devices it's listed.

Can anyone help with this.

Thanks in advance,

Loop

·
Registered
337 Posts
So my dealer paired my phone with the F-Pace when I go the car approx. 7 weeks ago and it's been working just fine.
Out of the blue, today I noticed it says on the screen that the phone (Motorola Droid Turbo) isn't paired.

I attempted to pair it again, and it shows that it's paired on my phone, however the F-Pace isn't finding it even though

Thanks in advance,

Loop
I'd suggest you try connecting a different phone so you can isolate the problem to either the Jag or your phone.

My Jag bluetooth (connected to iphone) has worked flawlessly so far

·
Registered
183 Posts

Thanks in advance,

Loop

Delete the paired device from your phone and from the car and repair it again..Good luck

·
F Pace Expert
2,554 Posts
Buy an IPhone ;). sorry, couldn't stop myself

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check if you've updated android lately. There is a bluetooth battery saving setting, which stops bluetooth broadcasting, to save battery.
Was having a similar issue, turned off this setting, and it worked well.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Notice recently my Bluetooth issues persist. I have an iPhone, wait stop the presses, I just noticed Apple has issued yet another update, v.11.1.2. This is beginning to remind me of my F-Pace ICTP issues - Ugh!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Buy an IPhone ;). sorry, couldn't stop myself
No, don't do that. IPhone photos on this forum suck. They hurt your neck trying to look at them.>:)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Sooo.. After about 6 weeks of BT working flawlessly, I now cannot pair any devices via bluetooth.

This includes 3 iPhones (running two different versions of iOS) and an android device.

Tried deleting and re pairing. Tried waiting a day and deleting and paring again. nothing. Simple message 'Bluetooth pairing failed. Check to make sure it's discoverable'

Guess I'll have to take it in.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
Sooo.. After about 6 weeks of BT working flawlessly, I now cannot pair any devices via bluetooth.

This includes 3 iPhones (running two different versions of iOS) and an android device.

Tried deleting and re pairing. Tried waiting a day and deleting and paring again. nothing. Simple message 'Bluetooth pairing failed. Check to make sure it's discoverable'

Guess I'll have to take it in.
What version on ICTP do you have ?

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
3.0 fixes some issues, not all but your phone should work again.

DP
Hope so! It's just curious that it worked fine, and then suddenly stopped working.

We'll see I'll keep you guys posted!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just picked up a new F-Pace S and noticed bluetooth audio is scratchy when on a call, specifically with the highs and increased volume. Mids and lows seem to be fine and bluetooth audio for MUSIC has been fine as well (albeit a little quiet in terms of total volume output). Anyone else have a similar experience?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts