Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Fpace for 3 days now 20d with Technology package.

I connected my phone with ease at the dealrship and it worked wonders but today my phone wouldnt connect to bluetooth, i tried deleting devices on the car and on my phone, then i scanned on my phone and the car and it would detect the fpace but it would not connect. It will keep saying "unable to communicate with Jaguar F-pace". I tried for more than 10 minutes while my car was parked and while i was in the passanger seat.

It was really annoying. What can i do to resolve this.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same issue. When you go to your phones Bluetooth setting, go to forget this device and Jaguar F-Pace should pop up again. It worked for me (iPhone 6s)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I had the same issue. When you go to your phones Bluetooth setting, go to forget this device and Jaguar F-Pace should pop up again. It worked for me (iPhone 6s)
This would happen to me from time-to-time, and is a known Bluetooth issue with ICTP, prior to the SuperUpdate. I would have the system forget and re-pair the phone, but then realized that if I left everything alone and did nothing it would return to normal the next time I started the car. I think it was a problem with how ICTP booted up, where once and a while it would mangle Bluetooth.

The ICTP SuperUpdate apparently solved this problem, but I'm not sure if it's 100% confirmed. If you have a new vehicle, there's a chance that you might still have the old version.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up my F-Pace 2 days ago and the story is similar to what you described. The phone connects fine, it plays music, connects calls etc. but for some reason connection stops working and phone cannot connect again. It is very annoying...

I'll google "SuperUpdate" and check my version, hopefully it's the latest one...

·
F Pace Expert
2,663 Posts
I just picked up my F-Pace 2 days ago and the story is similar to what you described. The phone connects fine, it plays music, connects calls etc. but for some reason connection stops working and phone cannot connect again. It is very annoying...

I'll google "SuperUpdate" and check my version, hopefully it's the latest one...
If you got it two days ago you have latest version.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 f pace s ... my Daughter hit forget all device's, And my phone will no longer pair and the Bluetooth option on the control panel is no longer even highlighted for me to reconnect? How Can I fix this my phone is the Galaxy note 10 plus

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2017 f pace s. .. My daughter was trying to pair her iPhone when She touched forget all devices and now my Galaxy note 10 plus will not pair and the Bluetooth control is no longer highlighted.. How can I fix this... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My 2017 f pace s. .. My daughter was trying to pair her iPhone when She touched forget all devices and now my Galaxy note 10 plus will not pair and the Bluetooth control is no longer highlighted.. How can I fix this... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
In such situation, start as a fresh install. delete the car from your phone Bluetooth and start new pairing using car / phone Bluetooth in discovery mode and follow the steps. Hope this works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts