Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Major issue with blue tooth freezing up and no stereo or Nav 3000 Klm on the car fully option with top of the range Meridian

Dealer has had a few goes to fix it with reprogramming etc any one else with the same issues .

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
While I was at the Dealer yesterday getting an early oil change..the tech told me they have been having nothing but problems with that big screen fancy shmancy NAV system..and I was lucky to have the standard install.

·
Registered
390 Posts
While I was at the Dealer yesterday getting an early oil change..the tech told me they have been having nothing but problems with that big screen fancy shmancy NAV system..and I was lucky to have the standard install.
Obviously because they've seen so many "angry" new owners with issues. Regardless, ICTP is the future and ICT old tech. In the long run ICTP will conquer and be problem-free. But if you have no stomach for some of the initial aggravation as JLR gets their act together and sorts it all out from R&D development right through to seamless customer updates at dealerships, then it is NOT for you.

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
I hear similar sentiments from the few remaining flip phone users I know "those new fangled smart phones are nothing but trouble" ;)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I hear similar sentiments from the few remaining flip phone users I know "those new fangled smart phones are nothing but trouble" ;)
You can add *GR* to that list of "flip phone users you know" ! ;)

I feel that there is a Big difference between *NEED* and *WANT* ! If you just WANT a Smart Phone , that is fine , but if you NEED a Smart Phone and can't survive without it , then I think that is "troublesome" ! Same goes for Computers and Navigation Systems ! Trust me , I think Modern Technology is AWESOME , but I try my best to NEVER have to DEPEND on it !
I've got no problem doing without ! :)

P.S. The really sad thing is , I had to get the dang ICTP , just to get my CD Player ! ;) >:) :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You can add *GR* to that list of "flip phone users you know" ! ;)

I feel that there is a Big difference between *NEED* and *WANT* ! If you just WANT a Smart Phone , that is fine , but if you NEED a Smart Phone and can't survive without it , then I think that is "troublesome" ! Same goes for Computers and Navigation Systems ! Trust me , I think Modern Technology is AWESOME , but I try my best to NEVER have to DEPEND on it !
I've got no problem doing without ! :)

P.S. The really sad thing is , I had to get the dang ICTP , just to get my CD Player ! ;) >:) :)
So you have one of these in the seat pockets? ;)

2017 Road Atlas

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
So you have one of these in the seat pockets? ;)

2017 Road Atlas
A "Road Atlas" ??? Is that a fancy way of saying "Maps" ??? ;)
Oh' well , NO I do not have one of those in the vehicle , nor do I require one ! *VR* will vouch for me , that *GR* has an "Internal Compass" , as well as an "Internal Calculator" within my Brain !
As far as the Calculator goes , the one in my brain is just for Adding / Subtracting / Multiplying / & Dividing ! I personally feel that most modern day problems or situations or circumstances can be figured out with one of these four basic methods !
The Navigation part , I feel is pretty basic if you put your mind to it ! Here is a little tip for you , if you are going North and you make a right , then you should be going East , and if you are going South and make a right , then you should be going West , and if you are going East and make left , then you should be going North , and if you are going West and make a left , then you should be going South !
Also , there are MANY signs on most roadways , that will actually tell you what road you are on , or how far to the next exit , or how fast you should be driving , or if there is Construction ahead , and even what lane you will need to get into !
Oh' yes , they can be quite informative ! ;) >:) :)

Now , to get *Back On Topic* , many years ago , my dentist gave me a Blue Filling in one Tooth ! So , I always go around telling everyone that "I had a Bluetooth , way before they were Cool" !!! >:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the same problem depending on if and where the phone is plugged in when it syncs up. I will lose all audio if I call is made, and that call will not go through the BT even though it is connected. Once the call is over I have to kill BT on the phone to get audio back. So far the only way I have found to escape this loop is to pull over and reboot the system. Rebooting the phone and keeping it unplugged did not seem to help.

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
It's very useful for these posts if the poster could let readers know a) what type of phone on what OS versions b) ICT or ICTP c) if ICTP have you had some revision of the 2.5 ICTP update.

Reactions: Roadsterguy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts