Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
What do you think about a body strip (Polished Stainless) along the door's protruding flat edge..seems that would be the first place to get door dinged..

I've been looking but haven't found anything yet...Needs to be 3 pieces per side

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try AliExpress they have the most accessories, got my stuff from there. Quality is decent.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Try AliExpress they have the most accessories, got my stuff from there. Quality is decent.

Nope..nothing there either...thanks though for the suggestion.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks good mingy69

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I added a little sumtin-sumtin to the interior..a chrome trim ring for the cup holder and a padded armrest pillow

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DPK, I copied you for the cup holder!
I also found some other cheap bits on interior 'chrome' bits and got delivery over weekend......

I think I can cancel therapy for this addiction as not much else to add......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
@mingy69..I like all the little touches you did..Adds class and personalization...I ordered the Steering wheel Trim ring too..Is yours metal or plastic?..the one I ordered is metal...Still on a slow boat from China..:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@mingy69..I like all the little touches you did..Adds class and personalization...I ordered the Steering wheel Trim ring too..Is yours metal or plastic?..the one I ordered is metal...Still on a slow boat from China..
Steering wheel - round metal, bottom U plastic.
Seat and centre console inlay - plastic.
P brake inlay - metal.

The only thing I want now is 'big brakes' hard to find or find info on at present....

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Steering wheel - round metal, bottom U plastic.
Seat and centre console inlay - plastic.
P brake inlay - metal.

The only thing I want now is 'big brakes' hard to find or find info on at present....
WOW..I didn't notice all the different things you added, until you mentioned them..Nice job..;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually I don't have the dead pedal add on, only the sports pedal

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts