Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is likely a stupid question (https://www.wikiwand.com/en/No_such_thing_as_a_stupid_question), but say I wanted to run power from the fuse box (passenger side, in this case). Can I pick a blank fuse location and add a fuse? Do blank fuse locations have power (once a fuse is put in). Or should I go with the add-a-fuse route and pick an existing fuse location to tap into?

Hmm.. i guess I could take a voltmeter to it. But, then I wouldn't get to link to the nifty wikipedia entry about there being no stupid questions...

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is likely a stupid question (No such thing as a stupid question | Wikiwand), but say I wanted to run power from the fuse box (passenger side, in this case). Can I pick a blank fuse location and add a fuse? Do blank fuse locations have power (once a fuse is put in). Or should I go with the add-a-fuse route and pick an existing fuse location to tap into?

Hmm.. i guess I could take a voltmeter to it. But, then I wouldn't get to link to the nifty wikipedia entry about there being no stupid questions...
Hey crimanyfpace - did you ever get to the bottom of the fuse block question? I too am looking for a 12 V power source!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts