Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Black lettering and rubber cup holder inserts

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  GRVR 
#1 ·
Has anyone found a place to buy black lettering ("Jaguar" and "F-Pace letters" on rear lid)? This would be a great accent to go along with the Black Package. Also, I'm looking for any type (rubber, etc.) for a middle console cup holder insert. I need something so the bottom doesn't get scratched from item placed in this area.

Thanks from a new and 1st time JAG owner.

#3 ·
In December 2016 I had no problem obtaining F-Pace accessories from a supplier in China within 2 weeks. However, my most recent order was placed on March 8 and as of today has yet to leave China. The supplier said the postal services in China have recently become very slow when it comes to shipping to US. Will probably take 4-6 weeks. He thought it might be a reflection of how the world has changed with the new administration in Washington.

#4 ·
ExOZ.....awesome find! I just ordered the 17 piece in red. I've ordered from China before....just need a little patience. Which I don't have. LOL.

Regarding the Black lettering...search continues. However, I found the part# from another thread. T4A7982. I'll just have to paint them.

#6 ·
ExOZ.....awesome find! I just ordered the 17 piece in red. I've ordered from China before....just need a little patience. Which I don't have. LOL.

Just ordered the white ones in advance.. For 26 bucks can't really miss even if you only use a few of them....!

#8 ·
I hate to say it , to Jimmij of all people , but , *NO PICS DIDN'T HAPPEN* !!! >:)

Come On . Post some Pics of these pieces in their places , in YOUR vehicle !!! ;)

Reactions: mprusin and bb mac
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.