Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I thought I would paint them to black.

But after cleaning I noticed that probably the tips are removeable so I dont have to paint them but I could change them.

What do you think?

·
Registered
222 Posts
WHen lister did my exhaust they kept on of the ends from each side on to still work the flaps they put carbon tips on and look fantastic. Maybe give them a call and they would post you a set out . Painting the original ones would look awful. As of cost for my m4 carbon tips are £400

·
Registered
3 Posts
WHen lister did my exhaust they kept on of the ends from each side on to still work the flaps they put carbon tips on and look fantastic. Maybe give them a call and they would post you a set out . Painting the original ones would look awful. As of cost for my m4 carbon tips are £400
do I understand you correctly, lister simply replaced the tips on your stock exhaust with their carbon fiber tips?
do you have a picture by chance

·
Registered
222 Posts
They replace the whole back end of the exhaust replacing one exit with there own sounds fantastic tips are lovely hard to see by the pictures they like a Matt carbon
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
64 Posts
*hope I'm not double-posting.

Is that a Dakar yellow M4 in the background? I used to own a Dakar Yellow M3 before switching to the 2020 SVR. Surprisingly, i find the M3 with performance exhaust louder than the SVR. SVR is only louder under WOT.

·
Registered
222 Posts
*hope I'm not double-posting.

Is that a Dakar yellow M4 in the background? I used to own a Dakar Yellow M3 before switching to the 2020 SVR. Surprisingly, i find the M3 with performance exhaust louder than the SVR. SVR is only louder under WOT.
strange I did get an email then when I logged in your message was gone
It’s a speed yellow m4 convertible my stealth is like a bigger version of it lol it’s a great car owned from new 4 years old now done 10,000 miles it’s a great car just added some nice carbon here and there and some cs wheels no tune on this
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts