Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick phone pic from the seat of my XKR, Big Brother Pace watching. I am a bit surprised at how low that one is compared to the F-Pace. The hood of the 'vert barely meets the "S" emblem... felt so menacing, intimidating. The F-Pace certainly has such great presence.

It (the FP) has been parked for a week now, as the weather here has called for top-down motoring.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Quick phone pic from the seat of my XKR, Big Brother Pace watching. I am a bit surprised at how low that one is compared to the F-Pace. The hood of the 'vert barely meets the "S" emblem... felt so menacing, intimidating. The F-Pace certainly has such great presence.

It (the FP) has been parked for a week now, as the weather here has called for top-down motoring.
Hey buddy , I'm not nearly as concerned with what is in front of your *XKR* , as I am with what is in the Rear View Mirror !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
My new avatar! Thanks, @GRVR !
I wish you would get your butt over to the Mid-Atlantic MEET in April , so we could really
*GET THIS PARTY STARTED* !!! >:)
I'm hoping that it only will take FIVE of the attendees , to make up for ONE *theweeb* !!! ;)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish you would get your butt over to the Mid-Atlantic MEET in April , so we could really
*GET THIS PARTY STARTED* !!! >:)
I'm hoping that it only will take FIVE of the attendees , to make up for ONE *theweeb* !!! ;)
You know, since we have broken the ice with the Now and Then post, changed it again.

As for your meetup, not known here until probably now, is that I do have plans to move to the East Coast in May. I bought a house in Carolina Beach, NC, last August. I have lived in Colorado for 20 years... 20 YEARS! I love it here, but realize that I am not getting any younger, and I have never lived by an ocean before. The home actually has an over-sized two-car garage, so no more dick-dance with three cars, is next to a waterway, and maybe five minutes from the beaches. My work - IT sales and business development - allows me to work remotely, as long as I have the interwebnets and a phone connection. So... will not make the soon meetup, but the next one, and maybe even host for those what... mid-Atlantic? I will have to check the maps..

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
You know, since we have broken the ice with the Now and Then post, changed it again.

As for your meetup, not known here until probably now, is that I do have plans to move to the East Coast in May. I bought a house in Carolina Beach, NC, last August. I have lived in Colorado for 20 years... 20 YEARS! I love it here, but realize that I am not getting any younger, and I have never lived by an ocean before. The home actually has an over-sized two-car garage, so no more dick-dance with three cars, is next to a waterway, and maybe five minutes from the beaches. My work - IT sales and business development - allows me to work remotely, as long as I have the interwebnets and a phone connection. So... will not make the soon meetup, but the next one, and maybe even host for those what... mid-Atlantic? I will have to check the maps..
WHAT THE ??? I don't like this one !!! Put the other one back IMMEDIATELY !!! :(
This one kinda reminds me of the that movie *THE FLY* !!! :eek:
Now , your New Locale , is approx. 6-3/4 hours from Stephensville , MD , where PA-FPace-F keeps his 187-ft. Pleasure Boat right near the Bay Bridge on the Chesapeake Bay ! You are also approx. 7-1/4 hours from Ocean City , MD , where I live about 15-miles from ! It is a Resort Vacation Town sorta like Myrtle Beach , SC ! You will also be approx. 5-hours from Virginia Beach , VA , which also has a Resort Vacation Town atmosphere , and could possibly be a Happy Medium for a MEET Up ! :)
Or , if I go ahead and get a car trailer to put the F-Pace on , and hook it up behind the Motorhome , *VR* and I could just give you a *Hi / Bye / Nice to See You Visit* on our way down South for a Vacation ! :)
I believe you will be considered in the *Southeast* Region , as the *Mid-Atlantic* only goes down to Virginia ! :)
I think one of the MAIN things you will MISS , by coming East , is your Mountain Side Twisties that you all claim to enjoy driving on ! It is pretty FLAT over here on the Coast ! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts