Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2018 FPACE with 33k miles on it, its in pristine condition. I am looking to sell it off .I tried online at Carmax and fewer places but they were just going by the year and the price that was quoted was much lesser than what I could see in Carvana for what others FPACE was of similar age and miles are being sold for . I understand the dealers will have their markups but what would be the best place to sell jaguar F pace ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you’re seeing the highest sold prices on Carvana, then how does their quote to purchase your car compare to other sites? It sounds like it might be a good balance of price and convenience to sell to them. Carvana offered the highest quotes on the last two vehicles I sold.

·
Registered
529 Posts
If you’re seeing the highest sold prices on Carvana, then how does their quote to purchase your car compare to other sites? It sounds like it might be a good balance of price and convenience to sell to them. Carvana offered the highest quotes on the last two vehicles I sold.

Vroom has been generally higher for me. But you obviously always get more selling direct, if you have the time.

·
Registered
306 Posts
For ease of sale and you don't care about price, Carmax or Carvana. I, personally, have a bone to pick with Carvana because I find their advertising to be deceptive. And, they're being sued in several states because buyers are having trouble getting titles (but not your problem on the selling end).

For broadest exposure, try Cargurus, Cars.com, or Autotrader. I find Cars.com has a lot of dealer listings, but some private. (Maybe not all bad to be compared to retail pricing.) I like Autotrader more for older and/or more specialty cars.

I have also bought/sold cars off of eBay, including a 911 and VR4, that have gone well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts