Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 20d last December. I wanted the 35t but since we were having a baby I decided to get the 20d instead coz it doesn't make as much noise and the fuel consumption is a lot better. I'm having a bit of buyers remorse but I just look at the big picture and tell myself that "I bought it for the baby" lmao.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Congratulations! Going with 20d in California is good choice in my opinion. You pay for diesel the same as for regular petrol plus I noticed that almost all gas stations offer diesel in CA. Not as much in Western NY plus price for diesel may vary significantly from gas station to gas station.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Just got my 20d last December. I wanted the 35t but since we were having a baby I decided to get the 20d instead coz it doesn't make as much noise and the fuel consumption is a lot better. I'm having a bit of buyers remorse but I just look at the big picture and tell myself that "I bought it for the baby" lmao.
You're going to be a *GREAT* Daddy !!! ;)
You've already started making *SACRIFICES* !!! >:)

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
What do you end up missing, 2 seconds in a zero to 60 if you jump on it? most of the time you are pulling away from a stop with reasonable ease and the 20d will do just a s well as the 35t in that respect and when the 35t is out of gas, you will keep going for at least 20% further. It was the right choice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts