Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to disable the automatic volume control on the F-Pace? I find music gets too loud when I'm on the highway and then gets too quite when slowing down.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was going to say RTFM, but it isn't in the manual. It may be that it is preset and cannot be adjusted/turned off.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I was going to say RTFM, but it isn't in the manual. It may be that it is preset and cannot be adjusted/turned off.
Nope, another RTFM moment my friend :D. All your atta-boys have been wiped clean.

Page 145, last paragraph. Off, low, medium, high.

Happy to help :nerd:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Of course though, may be different with the ICT Pro.... I have the poor man's ICT. :(

·
Registered
186 Posts
That explains it - i was looking in the Pro manual. Yet another thing to add to the list of missing features between ICT and ICTP:
Text Messages
Navigation Voice Control
Adjustable Dynamic Volume Limiter

Sigh.

This is all because the standard ICTP is a standard out of the box Denso unit with a jaguar theme on top of it, while the ICTP was designed ground up by jaguar. So it is missing some of the "standard" features that come on all dense units regardless of if they re fitted to a ford/volvo/jag, etc.

Boo. Boo Boo!

Reactions: rav1up

·
Registered
43 Posts
Of course though, may be different with the ICT Pro.... I have the poor man's ICT. :(
The settings for auto volume control are found in the menu between your tach and speedometer. Use the menu keys on the left side of your steering wheel to toggle through them and set it to your preference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2019 F Pace S with the 825w Tech Package. I can not find how to turn this speed sensitive volume off. Can you please help a newbie with step by step instructions?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts