Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Atlanta Auto Show yesterday. No representation from JLR. Then again, BMW and Porsche missing too.
Missed opportunity for F-Pace exposure, but good for us (exclusivity).
After all the "interior not up to luxury standards talk", I became the official F-Pace Forum interior door card and wood trim inspector!
My conclusion: 98% of all door panels below the armrest that I checked are hard plastic.
98% of wood trims when tapped felt like plastic.
I was happy with the interior before the show and remain so now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Went to Atlanta Auto Show yesterday. No representation from JLR. Then again, BMW and Porsche missing too.
After all the "interior not up to luxury standards talk", I became the official F-Pace Forum interior door card and wood trim inspector!
My conclusion: 98% of all door panels below the armrest that I checked are hard plastic.
My local JLR dealer eschewed the annual Reno car show also due to cost vs return. Local Audi and Porsche dealers avoided it also.

Inspector Skyking: has a nice ring to it! What's your take on competitors' leather and carpet quality?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
My local JLR dealer eschewed the annual Reno car show also due to cost vs return. Local Audi and Porsche dealers avoided it also.

Inspector Skyking: has a nice ring to it! What's your take on competitors' leather and carpet quality?
Oh' NVD , he was concentrating on *Door Panels* and *Wood Trim* !!! Now he's gonna have to pay for another admission ticket , just so he can go "inspect" the *Leather and Carpet* JUST for YOU !!! >:)

Reactions: NVDesertrat

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks for the breakdown; not unlike you I can live with the F-Pace interior. Surprising that Porsche wasn't there given their new HQ and test track is in the ATL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts