Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks the wait is finally over. My wife's DSB 30d S has finally been delivered. We ordered last August and the wait has been excruciating but it has been worth it. I have even been able to have a drive and it is every bit as good as I remember.
There are not many F-Paces on the road yet here in Perth so lots of head turning and questions. Looks absolutely stunning in our West Australian sun. We were a little disappointed with the choice of interior colours on the S model but the DSB, Brogue and Oyster trim looks sensational. The dealer had never seen one in Brogue.
Have done a couple of long trips already and absolutely loving it. (I need to get more wheel time though, can't seem to get her out of it!)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Congratz! That looks amazing. Really like the Brogue interior. I think if I had ordered mine that is the interior config I would have gone for.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* compuway !!!
That *GORGEOUS* DSB of yours oozes *LUXURY* *CLASS* & *SEXY* !!! ;)
It looks like you got her pretty Loaded Up too !!! Well Done !!! :)

P.S. Two things that will have the boys & girls in the US jealous over , is the *30d* and that darn *Sliding Cup Holder Cover* !!! >:)

Oh' , I almost forgot , you might want to mention to your SA , that they put the steering wheel on the wrong side !
Hopefully , that will be fixed under warranty !!! ;)

Reactions: compuway and MTHM

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* compuway !!!
That *GORGEOUS* DSB of yours oozes *LUXURY* *CLASS* & *SEXY* !!! ;)
It looks like you got her pretty Loaded Up too !!! Well Done !!! :)

P.S. Two things that will have the boys & girls in the US jealous over , is the *30d* and that darn *Sliding Cup Holder Cover* !!! >:)
Congrats, it looks great.
One other question. What is a "Fixed Pano Roof". Is it a non opening glass roof? We don't have that option here, that I know of.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
That is a very beautiful color. It looks like it has a ton of metal flake in it, maybe I've never seen a Sapphire US car in the sunlight appropriately, our version doesn't look the same to me. Awesome looking.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Really a good looker! and GRVR stole my line about the steering wheel on the wrong side...

We'll be anxious to hear about your real world fuel economy. I suspect JLR could have sold a bazillion* of them here...

(* rounded)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
We should mention the roof rails. Here in the US, they are only available in black, and only on certain models, but yours are silver or chrome. Interesting....

·
Registered
517 Posts
We should mention the roof rails. Here in the US, they are only available in black, and only on certain models, but yours are silver or chrome. Interesting....
I noticed that too, looks awesome with the other S trim satin chrome bits. Chrome roof rails and the 30d engine - I might have to move to Australia..........

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice indeed! Congrats, looks really nice. Lovely colour. Its a fantastic car.

Had mine (IRR 3.0D IRR/Latte/TV/Auto Parking/ICTPro) for two months now and its amazing - I simply just love driving it. Couple of niggles i.e. lack of road sign reading and internet connectivity both of which are not available in Australia market, but very happy.

Simon in Hervey Bay, Queensland.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Really a good looker! and GRVR stole my line about the steering wheel on the wrong side...

We'll be anxious to hear about your real world fuel economy. I suspect JLR could have sold a bazillion* of them here...

(* rounded)
Hey Fella , how could I have "stole YOUR line" , if I am post #4 and you are post #8 ??? >:)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
GREAT Observation theweeb !
I had noticed the Chrome Window Surrounds , but I had not noticed the Chrome Roof Rails !
This vehicle is the EPITOME of *BA-ZING* !!! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts