Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Audio Source Selection

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  egb6550 
#1 ·
Prestige with Tech & Vision Pk

Selecting/changing the audio source is made super easy with the touch screen. With the widgets, I can even have a dedicated icon for my favorite FM station etc. etc.

I can also change the "Source" from the left steering wheel controls (menu & scroll up or down). Up comes:-

Radio_59

CAC_08
CAC_86
"My PHone" ... as an audio source if plugged into the usb

CAC_08 selects the FM radio input
CAC_86 selects the media library
My Phone .... obviously the usb audio source

My question (exposing my total ignorance here), why is it labeled Radio_59 and what does CAC_08 or CAC_86 mean?

Anyone?

See less See more
#3 ·
Some info from the online OM.

Adding a widget: Touch and hold the screen to display edit mode. Touch any of the + symbols on the screen and select from the available categories in the footer. Scroll through the gallery of widgets using the direction arrows or by swiping the screen. Touch to select a widget. The widget is displayed on the MY HOME screen.

Moving a widget: Touch and hold the screen to display edit mode, then drag the widget to a new location. To move the widget to another MY HOME screen, drag it to the side of the screen.

Resizing a widget: Touch and hold the screen to display edit mode. When a widget is selected, moved to a new location or is newly created, a resize toggle is displayed. Touch the toggle to resize the widget.

Delete a widget: Touch and hold the screen to display edit mode, then drag the widget to the delete bar.

Edit a personalized screen name: Touch and hold the screen to display edit mode. Touch the screen name and enter text using the keyboard. Touch OK to complete.

Moving a screen:
Touch the Home icon to display the PREVIEW screen for the HOME, MY HOME and EXTRA FEATURES screens. Touch the preview to display the chosen screen. Touch and hold the screen to display the EDIT PREVIEWS screen. Touch and drag the screen preview to the required position.

Adding a screen: While in the PREVIEW screen, touch and hold the screen to display the EDIT PREVIEWS screen. Touch the + symbol to create a new MY HOME screen. When adding or moving a widget, it can be dragged to the left side of the screen to create a new MY HOME screen.

Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.