Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got to get to the bottom of this. The center speaker is not working. Not sure if it even has one or just a grill. I took the tire off and the wheel well covers, nothing but metal
Only the high end stereo package has a center speaker. If you use a credit card or thin plastic you can easily pop off the center grill. I ordered a reference infinity speaker and carved out the bottom of the plastic basket to fit one in, then used a resistor and the front left positive and right negative wires to power it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Only the high end stereo package has a center speaker. If you use a credit card or thin plastic you can easily pop off the center grill. I ordered a reference infinity speaker and carved out the bottom of the plastic basket to fit one in, then used a resistor and the front left positive and right negative wires to power it.

Did it make a difference on the sound? I am more into getting my sub woofer dilemma solved. According to Jag, the 2020 has one in the back trunk driver side. I put my ear to the wall and nothing. Also cant find it. May be a factory mess up. I am bringing it in at the end of the month and they will check it out. The subwoofer controls on the head unit do work they adjust all door speakers for extra bass.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts