Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Eiger grey SVR yesterday... Very pleased and got everything working and talking in a few hours. Guy Salmon Jaguar in Northampton did a great job with a good deal. Chose the F Pace SVR over an RS6.... Its British, more practical and has bags more character I my opinion. Only dislike so far is the too quiet direction indicator noise.... Can't hear the buggers and it was a dislike on my previous audi too. I'm looking forward to gradually building revs over the next week or 2.... :) Must get the stop/start disabled.
Super happy... Its a great car!
di too. Looking forward to stretching it's legs out in the
next week or two.... Fantastic car:)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Congrats! I'm looking into ordering a R-Dynamic now and they are saying Sept delivery if you want one built...WOW......

Reactions: NeilM

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry - Black interior - nearly went for the beige interior (didn't like the red personally) but I thought black would aid resale if I didn't like the car!! I got all the bells n whistles pretty much but preferred the Grey Alloy wheels and normal sports seats. Electric tow hook is really neat!!! I just passed 200 miles so extended the revs/load a little today - jeeez this thing is quick. :love::love::love::love:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts