Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
German tuner Arden has revealed a redesigned beast of an F-Pace that they will be badging the "AJ25". Some carbon fiber, along with various exterior changes have been made that really set the tone for the modified SUV world. What's your take on this?

"The redesign of the front apron is part of a general new styling package in an effort to make the F-Pace’s stance even more aggressive. The front will additionally get an Arden hand-made stainless steel grille to further enhance the dynamic appearance of the F-Pace. At the rear the F-Pace will get a new rear diffusor, which is also available entirely made out of carbon fiber."

"
Custom five-spoke Arden ‘Sportline’ rims are available in either 22- or 23-inch and are said to increase the driving comfort of the British SUV. The supercharged V6 will produce even more of a rumble with Arden’s custom silencer installed on the car’s exhaust. With larger air intakes installed, the SUV’s engine will be cooled instantly allowing for better performance."

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm glad people are working on performance F-Pace's but I will pass on it. It's a bit too much for my liking. I like the aggressive clean look the f-pace has with the S right now.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Interesting that they added the leaper to the front.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2 Posts
I kind of like the wheels though - can they be ordered separately?

Currently on order:
S Model
Ammonite Gray with Black Interior/Meshed Aluminum Trim
22" Wheels Silver
Black Pack
Heated Front Windshield and Heated Washer Jets
Tow Hitch Receiver
Loadspace Luggage Rails

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I kind of like the wheels though - can they be ordered separately?

Currently on order:
S Model
Ammonite Gray with Black Interior/Meshed Aluminum Trim
22" Wheels Silver
Black Pack
Heated Front Windshield and Heated Washer Jets
Tow Hitch Receiver
Loadspace Luggage Rails
Arden wheels are available for order separately on their website. I don't see these exact rims listed yet however, but they do have 3 other designs to check out

·
Registered
20 Posts
Part of the beauty of the F-Pace is that they didn't overthink the design. I like the sleek look. This modification pushes it over the edge into gaudyland. Like painting jewelry on the Mona Lisa.
yep..and the first one is only an appearance package-at least the 2nd alludes to an engine mod of some type. I could possibly see adding a engine performance mod at some point (one that is approved by Jag for warranty purposes) but agree that the design as it is works perfectly for me. Both of these would be cool hot wheels cars though...:cool:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
German tuner Arden has revealed a redesigned beast of an F-Pace that they will be badging the "AJ25". Some carbon fiber, along with various exterior changes have been made that really set the tone for the modified SUV world. What's your take on this?

"The redesign of the front apron is part of a general new styling package in an effort to make the F-Pace’s stance even more aggressive. The front will additionally get an Arden hand-made stainless steel grille to further enhance the dynamic appearance of the F-Pace. At the rear the F-Pace will get a new rear diffusor, which is also available entirely made out of carbon fiber."

"
Custom five-spoke Arden ‘Sportline’ rims are available in either 22- or 23-inch and are said to increase the driving comfort of the British SUV. The supercharged V6 will produce even more of a rumble with Arden’s custom silencer installed on the car’s exhaust. With larger air intakes installed, the SUV’s engine will be cooled instantly allowing for better performance."
The front end looks stupid

1 - 20 of 26 Posts