Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was told October for the release of 21B. Just had my car in for it's last "free maintenance" at 5 years and asked to have the software rolled back. The service manager advised to just wait for the new release which should be this month. See below.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was told October for the release of 21B. Just had my car in for it's last "free maintenance" at 5 years and asked to have the software rolled back. The service manager advised to just wait for the new release which should be this month. See below.
I’m sure previously they said August for the fix though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Did the dealership give you a date?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
From BMW to Jaguar. I have a 2018 F Pace S so far I’m loving it. Today the CarPlay screen was frozen but music would play however the screen was frozen. I take it to the dealer. The dealer says the software needed to be updated. Now after the update, the screen works music plays but Waze, Google, and Apple Maps will not speak turn by turn. Does anyone have a clue what happened? I’ve tried turning up the Navi volume but I don’t see the option nor when it’s speaking the street I’ve tried to turn it up and nothing happens. Any feedback would be great.
update as of 10.8.21
there is a 21B infotainment system update for the Andriod turn by turn carplay no update for IOS as of yet.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts