Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think jaguar should off a grill in SILVER as I think that would be a great contrast to any color of choice

black is so played out ....be nice to have a option of silver

your thoughts gents on this

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think a chrome grill would accent certain exterior colors better than the default black. All trends eventually get played out and we will need to revert back to more traditional styles just to stand out. Just avoid the gold plated look unless you are a legitimate pimp as your profession.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I will not say what I was googling to find this one but I think it might be appropriate...

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Only if you made the red glow as you pressed on the accelerator.
Mercedes offers an illuminated star on their grille. I kinda wish Jaguar offered something like this, not sure what color I would want it in but I would of appreciated the choice.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mercedes offers an illuminated star on their grille. I kinda wish Jaguar offered something like this, not sure what color I would want it in but I would of appreciated the choice.
After speccing out an AMG all I think when I see that star now is "That person paid $550 for a light up emblem..."

·
Registered
52 Posts
No on the grill, I would even go for a black hich ball if i could.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
After speccing out an AMG all I think when I see that star now is "That person paid $550 for a light up emblem..."
Well Mercedes is over-priced no matter what car, package or option you choose. I have seen the illuminated star though and it is a nice touch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think jaguar should off a grill in SILVER as I think that would be a great contrast to any color of choice

black is so played out ....be nice to have a option of silver

your thoughts gents on this
No, it looks awesome the way it is now. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts