Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over past month or so have been getting what look like auto generated letters and emails from my dealer saying, paraphrase “we’ve reviewed your 2017 F-Pace and would offer you $31,500 for your vehicle to trade you up to a 2020 F-Pace plus $1,000 Jaguar loyalty credit.” Not interested but thought I’d toss it out to see if anyone else is getting these? My four year anniversary coming up soon which is probably what’s causing this. By the time I’m ready to do a trade in the offer will probably be $3,100.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It is usually a little over the 2 year mark where new cars are are worth close to the loan Balance. So car dealers send out letters saying they are in desperate need of your car. No matter what car it is. Hoping to get you in to buy a new on since the price per month might be close to what you pay now.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Haven't received anything yet but I remember a few people here getting messages around the 2 year mark as GeneBopp mentioned. Plan on keeping the F-Pace for a while but if the deal is right on a new SVR? Maybe? :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have been getting them from STEVINSON here in Denver. Sometimes 2 emails on the same day.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I just got one ironically the day after it came in for annual service.. I wonder if that triggers it...
I only lost about 30 k in 3 years... That's not bad !

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been getting them from STEVINSON here in Denver. Sometimes 2 emails on the same day.
Yeah, that’s what triggered my post. Called for a service appointment and kinda shocked at how much service advisor staff has shrunk.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Got an email today from the salesman I fired before I bought MY17 (so I bought 2 F-PACE's and neither from him) he doesn't want me to trade it or buy a new one, just sell him mine 🤣
"Your 2018 Jaguar F-PACE is worth more to us today than at any other time...and we’d like to buy it from you! As a result of recent pent up sales demand combined with factory production shortages, we are facing unprecedented used inventory shortages and are actively looking to acquire quality used vehicles."

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received yet another offer letter, about $1,000 less than the one two weeks earlier! That makes like 4 by mail or email. Will say, very surprised and pleased to find. beautiful red jaguar box on my front seat when I retrieved vehicle from 4 year service this week. Contained two gorgeous Jaguar keychains, one with growler logo and one with leaper cat figurine. Very nice touch! The box itself was great packaging, very elegant.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Not to be a d-bag VZX, but I got those when I bought the car. My salesman at the time warned me that people are complaining that the leaper is stabbing them while it is in their pocket. I am using the growler logo key chain.

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey, better late than never! yeah, the leaper is a looker rather than useful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts