Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get this survey today?

This is second survey I've received and seems different than the original purchase survey though I have not completed it yet.

Will be sure to point them to this forum and highlight ICTP and 3G issues. Also will note failure to fix Bluetooth technology website glitches. Hope others do the same.

Also, seems a good name to have at Jaguar for in writing complaints in future.
--------/---------
Email:

As part of Jaguar’s drive for continuous improvement, we would like to invite you to take part in a survey about your ownership experience.

Our designers, engineers and retail teams rely on customer feedback to plan improvements for current and future owners, so your participation is greatly appreciated.

Click here to start the survey

Yours sincerely,

Peter Pochapsky

Customer Relationship Centre Manager

Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC, Attn: Customer Relationship Center, 555 MacArthur Blvd. Mahwah, NJ 07430

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Anyone else get this survey today?

This is second survey I've received and seems different than the original purchase survey though I have not completed it yet.

Will be sure to point them to this forum and highlight ICTP and 3G issues. Also will note failure to fix Bluetooth technology website glitches. Hope others do the same.

Also, seems a good name to have at Jaguar for in writing complaints in future.
--------/---------
Email:

As part of Jaguar’s drive for continuous improvement, we would like to invite you to take part in a survey about your ownership experience.

Our designers, engineers and retail teams rely on customer feedback to plan improvements for current and future owners, so your participation is greatly appreciated.

Click here to start the survey

Yours sincerely,

Peter Pochapsky

Customer Relationship Centre Manager

Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC, Attn: Customer Relationship Center, 555 MacArthur Blvd. Mahwah, NJ 07430
I haven't even gotten one survey let alone two... might have to check my junk folder.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't even gotten one survey let alone two... might have to check my junk folder.
came from jaguarfeedback.com if that helps. you should have received one right after purchase about your dealer experience and I think I got one other on ownership/vehicle before this one.

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have received both surveys. I completed the first about a month ago, but I have not done the second one yet. I've been sitting on it waiting to get my F-Pace back, from the differential fix. The first survey was very much one that focuses on issues I've seen with the vehicle, so I got to believe they are listening since the questions were very much focused on the gaps/issues we have seen around infotainment, suspension, differential, mirrors, etc. It was generic enough in some places to be annoying, but overall I think if they take the input hopefully we all will get to provide with that survey and address the gaps in quality and features, we are going to have an outstanding vehicle in the next few years. I'll keep my fingers crossed and I'll share what is in the second survey once I run through it.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Yes, have received both. Since I do not have ICTP, but other issues, was honest without being too harsh.

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
Don't recall the survey but one time when I spoke to JLR Customer Relations and asked for the Manager or Supervisor he told me there wasn't anyone. They were just a team.

Can't finish the rest of the conversation.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The second survey is in depth feedback about brand, vehicle design, features, performance, problems. Seems like combo of quality control and future MY design. Drills down and plenty of place for comments.

PS: if you didn't get the surveys you might ask for them and/or fix spam mail/filter. This is your best shot for detailed feedback where it matters

·
Registered
225 Posts
Not yet...

·
Registered
286 Posts
I received a dealer experience survey.
This will be shared with the dealer.

Is everyone honest with this survey?
My experience was just less than average.
Can't decide if I should tell the truth.
Was treated like who cares if you buy this, we don't

·
Registered
203 Posts
So I recently completed my survey on the purchase of the F Pace... perhaps because I tend to keep cars a long time and don't buy very many, I didn't realize how much of an impact these things have on the sales guy. But if you give me a 1-10 survey and I put 8/9 for most, I think you did a good job. Today I got a call from the sales manager saying I sent in a bad survey and that they 'want to make anything right'. I thought perhaps I had reversed the scale and put 'poor' responses! Most of my items were things like 'can't get incontrol apps to work with my phone' or 'they didn't enable winter wiper mode like I asked'.

Apparently less than a 10 is treated as bad? :confused: I hate all surveys - they have gotten out of control. I think I'll just go back to refusing to complete them from now on. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
So I recently completed my survey on the purchase of the F Pace... perhaps because I tend to keep cars a long time and don't buy very many, I didn't realize how much of an impact these things have on the sales guy. But if you give me a 1-10 survey and I put 8/9 for most, I think you did a good job. Today I got a call from the sales manager saying I sent in a bad survey and that they 'want to make anything right'. I thought perhaps I had reversed the scale and put 'poor' responses! Most of my items were things like 'can't get incontrol apps to work with my phone' or 'they didn't enable winter wiper mode like I asked'.

Apparently less than a 10 is treated as bad? :confused: I hate all surveys - they have gotten out of control. I think I'll just go back to refusing to complete them from now on. :rolleyes:
Yep. I've written many novels about this over the years. Ultimately, dealers that do this are shitty employers that treat their employees like expendable crap-buckets.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Not me, but I will be very honest and specific if I get the chance. I love the car, but they definitely can improve in a variety of areas.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it's worth completing a survey for a product as expensive as the F Pace and I don't mind giving my detailed feedback (as is evident on here). But, having had an education in social science research I'd note that a lot of research proves that people can't differentiate anything more than a five point scale so these surveys with 1-10 as possible ratings are kinda bunk research. I agree generally on the proliferation of surveys, it seems like one can't interact with any commercial or government entity these days without being asked for follow up survey.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'll probably keep completing their surveys for this if for no other reason than to repeatedly put 'Add Android Auto / Apple Carplay' :) . It almost seemed like the sales manager's purpose was to either make me change the survey (if that is even possible) or make me feel bad. I sure hope the service side of the dealership is nicer to deal with than the sales side, since it'd be a shame to not be able to use the dealer that is 5 minutes from my house.

Thanks for listening to my rant ;)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'll probably keep completing their surveys for this if for no other reason than to repeatedly put 'Add Android Auto / Apple Carplay' :) . It almost seemed like the sales manager's purpose was to either make me change the survey (if that is even possible) or make me feel bad. I sure hope the service side of the dealership is nicer to deal with than the sales side, since it'd be a shame to not be able to use the dealer that is 5 minutes from my house.

Thanks for listening to my rant ;)
The servic surveys are very similar. They definitely want 10s.....but it also good to be honest as it makes the much more responsive to your next appointment I’ve found.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts