Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Does anyone have any recommendations for the best place to sell aftermarket F Pace rims and tires? I'm thinking eBay, but hopefully someone in the forum has had luck on other sites. The offset of the 22's really only fits the F Pace and some Land Rover models.

Any recommendations are appreciated 馃憤

Registered
I'd guess eBay would be your broadest outlet, but you could also try the marketplace forums at jaguarforums.com and landroverforums.com. The Jaguar site is pretty active on F-Types, but there's much less activity on F-Paces. I can't really speak much to the Land Rover site, but there is one.

Reactions: RichMiesz

Registered
Hi all! Does anyone have any recommendations for the best place to sell aftermarket F Pace rims and tires? I'm thinking eBay, but hopefully someone in the forum has had luck on other sites. The offset of the 22's really only fits the F Pace and some Land Rover models.

Any recommendations are appreciated 馃憤
I was going to say good luck with that, I wanted to buy some aftermarket wheels for my lotus and the only place to sell them would be on the lotus forum which turns out to be a forum for uptight geeks, but then I noticed the suggested articles below where a Canadian f-pace member wrote about having two sets, one for winter tires, one for summer and my thought about buying those new rims was renewed. It never crossed my mind being from Texas and neither my lotus or my F-pace SVR are driven daily but folks up north that do drive their cars daily actually need two sets of rims.
my guess is not everyone looking for rims is going to be on a forum so eBay would probably be the best route.
sadly there鈥檚 probably a lot more F-pace owners out there then lotus owners and you can鈥檛 sell your rims before you buy new ones鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm actually not on FB but my wife is. I didn't know there was that page for F-Pace owners! I will check that out today, thanks! And yes, the rims/tires in my profile pic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts