Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to here some thoughts and opinions so far.... On the edge of ordering in the next few weeks... willing to wait the 5 months or sooner I hope...
Also willing to hear from P340 owners as they really aren't that much different....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered my 21 P400 R Dynamic S in 4th quarter last year and took possession beginning of March. Loving everything about it so far but to be quite honest, still getting to know each other at this stage. There are very few on the road - which I love. Seems every other CUV is an Audi, BMW, or Benz. My F-Pace looks very special in comparison. Can‘t give too in-depth a report just yet, but I definitely am happy with my decision.
Good luck with yours!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes thank you, we are going to bite the bullet and go with it next week. As a previous FP owner we know what a mostly great vehicle it is and how unique it is, and we want to get one locked in before this chip issue gets worse ( And in my mind, I think it WILL get worse for desirable vehicles...)
I personally don't think you'll see many of these out there too, as I really don't think that many will get built due to constraints. My dealer only has 2 (P400's) coming in for stock ALL summer long, all they could get, and will most likely be sold well before coming in....Just mainly want to know what people think about these new mild hybrid I6 engines....:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is my first F-Pace experience, traded in my 2012 XF Portfolio which I loved, but ultimately bit the bullet too. Actually ordered a 2020 but by the time the factory got around to it, they weren’t building any more 20MY orders. Thought about it for like a minute and decided to proceed with the 21MY. Supposedly the first 2021 F-Pace in the state. The dealer didn’t want to put it in the showroom for fear of not being able to sell their remaining 2020 inventory!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts