Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the jump. Should be here in June.

I am also attaching the "Order Details" from JLR for reference. I know there are a few of us 2021 owners in waiting.

Could you all post your Order Details as well please?

The 10 colors of ambient lightning, do we get that automatically on the SVR's?

The sound attenuation, inverse wave piped in to block noise, same question.

Do either of the two seat types offer massage?

Thanks.

Eiger for the win!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Bob,

I went with pretty much everything you can get in an SVR for options. Color is Eiger Grey and I went with the 22 Grey Black rims. Inside I went with carbon fiber trim and the upgraded Oyster and Ebony interior.

I'm pretty sure you need to get one of the packs to get the ambient lighting but I'm not sure exactly which one. I ordered them all since I wanted the same config that I have in my current SVR. I think the sound attenuation is standard, but I got the upgraded sound system so I'm sure it's there.

Neither seat types offer massage. I don't think massage seats are offered in the F-Pace at all.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I took the jump. Should be here in June.

I am also attaching the "Order Details" from JLR for reference. I know there are a few of us 2021 owners in waiting.

Could you all post your Order Details as well please?

The 10 colors of ambient lightning, do we get that automatically on the SVR's?

The sound attenuation, inverse wave piped in to block noise, same question.

Do either of the two seat types offer massage?

Thanks.

Eiger for the win!
From what I understand, the configurable ambient lighting is standard across all 2021 F-Paces.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My question is what is the 016XX Less EXT sound (ENG) Enhancemt?
I think LESS means that it is not part of this build.

Might be for other engine builds?

I do wish we could have those damned fancy LED lights in the USA. It's hardware as well so no off market recoding will enable them....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I understand, the configurable ambient lighting is standard across all 2021 F-Paces.
I agree and have asked for confirmation from my sales associate. I can't find it in the posted on the Jaguar site 2021 F Pace owner's manual but I can see it in the F Type posted OM. The online OM for the F Pace 2021 is terrible I am hopeful the paper version is much better. I'll also say in the last few days there are some excellent youtube videos from Jaguar for customer handover. you can almost see the word "al-you-minium" coming out of his mouth. (joke).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Jaguar USA website:

2021 Jaguar F-PACE Revealed: Interior Serenity, Seamless Connectivity, Greater Performance | News | Jaguar USA

"Available as standard, the system provides occupants with a choice of ten colors."

But I see no mention in the order details document.

Same press release:

"The F-PACE introduces Active Road Noise Cancelation to the Jaguar family. The technology constantly monitors vibrations from the road surface and calculates the opposite phase sound wave needed to remove the noise heard by the occupants. The results are quieter noise levels within the cabin for superior refinement. Engine Noise Cancelation helps isolate the cabin from unwanted engine noise to further enhance the sense of tranquility.4"

4. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My build date is 2nd July . Then it’s off to lister to become a 1-100 stealth and I can’t wait , it will be all done for the new reg on September 1st
Ambiant lights are standard now .
No message on any of the seats the Windsor as alcantara bits on the back which also matches the roof and the dash top . The optional leather is all leather seats , I prefer the Windsor especially if you go for red or white as it’s all contrasting colours.
ive specced quite a lot £10k in options all the important options ticked I left the wheels as standard as lister put a lovely set of 23 inch one on it’s going be a long wait

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oh yes I forgot to add my spec
Sorrendo yellow
Full sunroof
Black roof rails
Tinted windows
Ebony interior
Meridian surround
Carbon interior
Carbon mirrors
Technology pack inc
Heads up display
Wireless phone charger
Solar windscreen
Electric towbar
Surface response
Secure tracker pro

Think that’s all , this new one also as launch control and 0.3 seconds faster to 60 . What did it for me is the interior it’s up there with the best on the market

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My build date is 2nd July . Then it’s off to lister to become a 1-100 stealth and I can’t wait , it will be all done for the new reg on September 1st
Ambiant lights are standard now .
No message on any of the seats the Windsor as alcantara bits on the back which also matches the roof and the dash top . The optional leather is all leather seats , I prefer the Windsor especially if you go for red or white as it’s all contrasting colours.
ive specced quite a lot £10k in options all the important options ticked I left the wheels as standard as lister put a lovely set of 23 inch one on it’s going be a long wait

Nice thanks!

The 2 Windsor seats (Perforated or non-perforated) here in the USA do have massage. The $2,925 in the screenshot.....I have no idea what that is doing there, website error.

Here is a screenshot of the Pivi showing massage from a just released youtube from a dealer in Seattle:

here:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Damn, that would be nice if mine come with that. But I don't remember that upgrade being that much. I'm thinking since I've ordered the SVR that they only come with the Performance seats with options aligned to only those seat frames. My upgrade to Windsor was $1150 and the text associated with that upgrade on the Order sheet from the dealer is "Light Oyster Semi-Aniline leather Performance Seats with Light Oyster/Ebony Interior". I'm thinking the SVR will only have the cool and heat options due to the size of the backrest. Not enough room in there for the massage mechanicals.

My apologies for steering you guys wrong. Massage must be a new option for the non-performance seats.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well we definitely can’t get massage here in uk I only ordered mine 2 weeks ago and massage still not on the options Windsor leather is a free option but can upgrade to some other leather for £1100 strange how I’m and us options are so different

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just had a look on Jaguar USA configurations and wow you get a free sunroof we have to pay £1600 also we have a lot more options than you but specced one up and that’s £95000 dollars £69000 pounds now why is that as here in uk Jaguar is just down the road and they charge us more £10000 more in fact for the same car madness

·
Registered
74 Posts
To put in in perspective ours in Uk from a uk company starts base price £77000 £107000 dollars ?!!!
That’s a heck of a price difference maybe there’s no vat for you guys but for that’s price is a bargain and a half

·
Registered
19 Posts
Holy #$!#. $128k (93£ ) for roughly the same configuration as my US model. Are all vehicles like this or is it just Jaguar?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m considering a 2021 SVR and as far as I can tell only the non SVR has the availability of massage. I do t believe it’s available in Canada but I hope I’m wrong.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’m considering a 2021 SVR and as far as I can tell only the non SVR has the availability of massage. I do t believe it’s available in Canada but I hope I’m wrong.
I've spent way too much time trying to figure this out. My conclusion is the SVR, unlike the rest of the 2021 USA F pace line, does not have and cannot add massage due to the front seats being way too thin to add all the mechanicals needed. At first I thought the Windsor/alcantara seats might have it unlike the semi-aniine full leather seats, they are the same seat except for covering, no massage available.

Back to 10 color ambient lightning?, active noise cancellation?, and does anybody know if the Apple Carplay is wireless? It would be really dumb if it wasn't since they now include the wireless chaging pad. We'll know soon enough as the UK has SVR's are on the lot so they are coming soon.

·
Registered
21 Jaguar F-Pace P400
21 Posts
Apple carplay is not wireless. Huge oversight / miss on their part IMO. You have to plug your iphone into one of the two usb ports in the center console and then have it sit awkwardly in the cup holder area. Wireless charging is pointless if you want to use carplay.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
So I was wrong about the Seat Upgrade in the US. The standard leather in the SVR is Windsor. The upgrade is to some Semi-Aniline Leather. Not sure what that is, but I hope it's nice since that is what I ordered! We'll see.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts